Windows 10: Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

Discus and support Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom. I have not installed any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bstockwin, Nov 27, 2016.

1. bstockwin Win User

Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

Hello

I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom.
    I have not installed any programs/software/apps/additional drivers on to it yet.

The computer worked fine for the first 5 – 6 boot-ups and all was well. However after a windows update the screen turned to static (white noise covering the whole screen) while booting after the Dell logo and just before the windows login screen!

No keypress works at this point; the strange thing is that is after powering off, when you turn it back on it appears at the point it should be at, which is the windows login. At this point you can login and all is well again.
    It does it every time I boot it.

There are no issues reported in device manager and there are no drivers to roll back as the PC is as it was out the box at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ben

:)

bstockwin, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Chi110ut Win User

Lumia 950 static white noise and click - Multiple Apps causing

Lumia 950 only a week old. I have noticed that there is static / white noise and sometimes a pop / click from the rear speak whenever an app is open or even if the app is minimised. This happens on the Camera app, WhatsApp, Groove and many others. In WhatsApp
    the static / white noise is constant while the app is open! anyone else experiencing this?

Chi110ut, Nov 27, 2016
  3. noise in the background when using headset online

Hey there,

I have a problem with headphones I bought where everytime I have a tab with a video open in my browser, I have a white noise/static buzz in the background. As soon as I close the tab, the noise goes away. Any ideas?

Thanks

original title: White noise in background

VinceyLohan, Nov 27, 2016
Thema:

Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

1. Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up - Similar Threads - Static white noise

2. Windows 11 Static/White Noise whenever sound is played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Static/White Noise whenever sound is played: I have been having problems with this ever since I upgraded to windows 11. I've uninstalled numerous programs that may have been causing the problem, but none have fixed it. I've looked through a plethora of forums and nothing has helped. I've uninstalled drivers for both...
  3. Windows 11 Static/White Noise whenever sound is played

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Static/White Noise whenever sound is played: I have been having problems with this ever since I upgraded to windows 11. I've uninstalled numerous programs that may have been causing the problem, but none have fixed it. I've looked through a plethora of forums and nothing has helped. I've uninstalled drivers for both...
  4. Static Noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  5. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  6. White static screen after waking up sleep screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White static screen after waking up sleep screen.: I was waking up my pc but it just shows blank screen. unplugged the hdmi and plug it back it just shows white static screen, restarted it and it become normal. is it my gpu? or driver?...
  7. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  8. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  9. White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

White noise/static from all headphones in laptop: Yesterday my headphone started making this loud white noise/static sound while plugged into my ASUS laptop. I tried changing headphones and the noise still persists, but when unplugged the speakers sound fine. None of the enhancements are on, the mic is turned off, and I've...
  10. White screen on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen on boot up: Posting here because the live chat and call back feature isn't working. My laptop boots to a white screen. It worked normally when linked up through a tv. The faqs said i should boot into safe mode but now the white screen still remains but i can't link to a tv anymore. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. static screen windows 10 boot