Windows 10: Status: Error

Discus and support Status: Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidInstone, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Status: Error

On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I replace my printer the error may still come up. I can print documents once they have been scanned and photographs too. I am at a loss what to do. David I.

:)

DavidInstone, Jul 13, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Kim Tiw Win User
    error status

Hello Enrilu,

To address your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Where exactly are you getting that error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this
    link
    , it contains recovery options in Windows 10.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Kim Tiw, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Status: Error

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Status: Error - Similar Threads - Status Error

2. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  3. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  4. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  5. Azure device sync status shows error

Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  6. Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my PC. It turns off randomly while playing games, not while doing other tasks. In some games the system will completely go black without shutting down; for example: Mouse, Keyboard and Screen will turn off and fans will reduce their...
  7. Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -

Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my PC. It turns off randomly while playing games, not while doing other tasks. In some games the system will completely go black without shutting down; for example: Mouse, Keyboard and Screen will turn off and fans will reduce their...
  8. Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve: Hi! I have windows 11 pro, with an integrated GPU in my AMD Ryzen 5 7600x 6-Core Processor. I have enough ram, this computer is able to Code/Program but simply wont even start up DaVinci Resolve. Ive used CMD promt 'sfc scannow' for errors, said it has some and fixed it. I've...
  10. Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve

Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve: Hi! I have windows 11 pro, with an integrated GPU in my AMD Ryzen 5 7600x 6-Core Processor. I have enough ram, this computer is able to Code/Program but simply wont even start up DaVinci Resolve. Ive used CMD promt 'sfc scannow' for errors, said it has some and fixed it. I've...