Windows 10: Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

Discus and support Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can i stay connected more than 3 to 5 minutes on my PC with service from Directvnow streaming service? It's connected to the network internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnetteMoore2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

How can i stay connected more than 3 to 5 minutes on my PC with service from Directvnow streaming service? It's connected to the network internet. where do i go from their.

:)

AnnetteMoore2, Aug 22, 2018
  2. remixedcat, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

no streaming

Hi,

Windows 10 has an improved capability to stream on your devices through casting. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to cast a device using Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Go to a website that contains the media (ex: video, picture, audio) that you want to cast, click the
      ellipsis button at the top right corner, and select Cast media to device.
    • Windows will now try to connect to your network and detect your DLNA device (smart TV).
    • Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth on your smart TV. Click on the DLNA device (smart TV) you want to cast to.
    • Windows will now connect and cast to your DLNA device (smart TV).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

1. Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow - Similar Threads - Staying connected Streaming

2. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  3. find a VPN service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find a VPN service provider: where to find a VPN service provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-a-vpn-service-provider/5b8f326d-29c9-4052-adf8-5018ebd11e6f
  4. Screenshotting streaming services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshotting streaming services?: Hey, so I need to take a screenshot of a movie for a school project, but it turns out Basically every streaming service blocks this somehow and turns the entire screen black. I've tried using snipping tool and the normal prtsc button. Is there any way to bypass this? I know I...
  5. Licensing Service Provider

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing Service Provider: Hello Everyone What are the requirements to become a Microsoft Licensing Service Provider (LSP)? I cant seem to get any information on the internet. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-service-provider/e51d0057-fbfd-4c1c-9fe5-ea55b9459b25"
  6. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Not staying on in Services: I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through Registry Edit, fix the second Bluetooth that was set to manual to automatic. But then another problem came. I can't keep one...
  7. Does microsoft or windows provide internet connection/services for laptops?

Does microsoft or windows provide internet connection/services for laptops?: Hi, Does microsoft or windows provide internet connection/service for laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-or-windows-provide-internet/c546a3fd-04d8-461d-a2f5-ff195e961b49
  8. Staying Connected.

Staying Connected.: Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using...
  9. Cannot update service provider

Cannot update service provider: They tell me I need to have windows sync this and may need permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-service-provider/dde7cc97-94f3-4ebf-aa82-84a1c58cf363
  10. Microsoft authorized service providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authorized service providers: Hi All. Can anyone tell me if a company in Sydney, Comnet IT Services, phone 1800-861-591 is an authorized Microsoft Service Provider? Thanks in advance....