Windows 10: Steam crashing my game.

Discus and support Steam crashing my game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by newin10, Oct 20, 2016.

1. newin10 Win User

Steam crashing my game.

Hi

For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before.
    My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes no matter what map i choose. Tried running it 8 times, all times it crashed just before map loads in.

Things tried:

Verify Integrity Of Game Cache (3 files failed, were re-downloaded & still crashing)
    Delete csgo.exe file and let steam re-download it (still crashing)
    Uninstall csgo from steam library & completely delete folder of it. ( still crashing )

I run other games on steam no problem, but csgo does not want to cooperate with me.

What's going on?

Managed to run it after 9 attempts , minimized game to see what's the time. Went back to game and it crashed. So weird

:)

newin10, Oct 20, 2016

2. Security Audit constantly causing online games to crash

Hmmmm. Is it all steam games?

Do you have another game you can try that isn’t steam? If it still crashes, maybe the video card. If it doesn’t... what’s up with steam!?

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Oct 20, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Steam crashing my game.

have you tried getting rid of your custom game setting and just running the game with all default settings and see how it runs?.. may not be the issue but I've had issues in the past with specific settings causing my games to crash.

BrandonR188, Oct 22, 2016
  5. Yeah sometimes your custom cfg screws up the game.

My CSGO also does crash but not frequent. I'd say it's normal because it's mostly the fault of the server/s.

RoasterMen, Oct 22, 2016
  6. newin10 Win User
    But i mean i play with bots because not sure if my pc can handle playing online, never tried tho, and even then it crashes, just before that window where you have 5 secs to choose a team. I think that it has to do something with updates, because it NEVER happened before that.

Tried to play online still crashes *Sad( i want to cry *Biggrin

newin10, Oct 22, 2016
  7. newin10 Win User
    Ok so I found out that setting -high in launch option crashes my game. Why is that?
    Does my CPU can't handle or what?
    My CPU is G1610T
    8GB RAM

newin10, Oct 22, 2016
  8. Steam crashing my game.

why did you even have that in your launch options? does it do anything?.. if your game is working properly and runs fine.. avoid using that line again and you should be good to go.

BrandonR188, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Steam crashing my game.

1. Steam crashing my game. - Similar Threads - Steam crashing game

2. Grounded steam game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  3. Grounded steam game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  4. Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely: HI, as of late games I play on steam keep crashing, and will often just crash my PC - I have no idea why, as they seem to be running well and my RAM usage is reasonable. Attaching my Mindumps...
  5. Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely

Steam games keep crashing, sometimes crash my PC entirely: HI, as of late games I play on steam keep crashing, and will often just crash my PC - I have no idea why, as they seem to be running well and my RAM usage is reasonable. Attaching my Mindumps...
  6. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  7. Steam Games Crashing

Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  8. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  9. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  10. Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing: All of a sudden my Steam and all Steam games started crashing. These were working until 17/08. I didn't play for a week and they started crashing from 23/08. The only thing that I can think of that i installed during this time is Visual Studio 2015 Community. I tried after...