Windows 10: Steam shortcuts

Discus and support Steam shortcuts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so i've had this bug where steam shortcuts (for games obvs) donthave an icon and on trop of that when i try to run them, they don't run as a .exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaffC, Jul 21, 2018.

1. RaffC Win User

Steam shortcuts

Hey so i've had this bug where steam shortcuts (for games obvs) donthave an icon and on trop of that when i try to run them, they don't run as a .exe but as if i wanted to print them, so for example when i open any steam shortcut instead of running it, it open the print menu.

Did anybody else run in a similiar problem?

Thanks in advance

:)

RaffC, Jul 21, 2018

2. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

Hi Johann

I tried running the Unlocker app,but my non working Steam desktop shortcut didn't come up in the list.

Any suggestions on what to try next?.

Thanks

Colin

Sudsy malone, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Shortcut Problem

Not Stream.....STEAM. This is Steam:

Welcome to Steam

I buy all my games through Steam, and I can only play them through Steam. My shortcuts were working up until I tried to install your Internet Explorer. Now, Steam cannot create any shortcuts on my desktop.

Please, DO NOT SUGGEST that I open these games with any other application other than Steam because that WILL NOT WORK.

Please, DO NOT SUGGEST that I forgo using shortcuts.

AllysonWhitney, Jul 21, 2018
  4. terrace Win User

Steam shortcuts

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Steam shortcuts :)

terrace, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Steam shortcuts

1. Steam shortcuts - Similar Threads - Steam shortcuts

2. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  3. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  4. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  5. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  6. Whenever I try to create a shortcut from epic games launcher or steam I just get an icon...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I try to create a shortcut from epic games launcher or steam I just get an icon...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leo9991 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imf19y/whenever_i_try_to_create_a_shortcut_from_epic/
  7. When I tried to create a steam shortcut, all of the files went straight to the desktop....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I tried to create a steam shortcut, all of the files went straight to the desktop....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/daddydabsalot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsgc06/when_i_tried_to_create_a_steam_shortcut_all_of/
  8. Steam Game Shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Game Shortcuts not working: Since first installing 1903 as release preview I've found that Steam game shortcuts aren't working properly. This is despite a clean install on the release of 1903. Not sure what's going on. 133323
  9. Steam Game Shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Steam Game Shortcuts not working: Since first installing 1903 as release preview I've found that Steam game shortcuts aren't working properly. This is despite a clean install on the release of 1903. Not sure what's going on. 133323
  10. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Steam game shortcuts: Hi I recently got a new PC and was getting it set up okay.I found a way to restore the Games folder on for Windows 10(using the shell:games) command in Run. I made copied and my games executables,and then pasted the shortcuts in my newly created Games folder.Now,i did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to create desktop shortcut for steam game