Windows 10: Steganos VPN

Discus and support Steganos VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am considering purchasing Steganos VPN (see link below). I would be most grateful to receive comments on this product from Forum Members who have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tabvla, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Tabvla Win User

Steganos VPN

I am considering purchasing Steganos VPN (see link below). I would be most grateful to receive comments on this product from Forum Members who have personal experience of using the product.

The VPN that I currently use is an excellent product, easy to use, non-intrusive and has consistently good performance. However, it is only a VPN, nothing more. For about the same money, Steganos VPN seems to offer a more extensive and inclusive platform, providing more than just a standard VPN.

Thanks

T.

Link to Steganos VPN : https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-online-shield-vpn

:)

Tabvla, Mar 13, 2018
  2. J Doyle_8 Win User

Steganos Password Manager

I purchased and installed Steganos Password Manager on my Windows 7 system. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and it will not work on Windows 10. I tried downloading and reinstalling but I got a message telling me that it cannot create a temporary file.
    What can I do to resolve this problem?

J Doyle_8, Mar 13, 2018
  3. Babu V Win User
    Steganos Password Manager

Hi Jerry,

Due to the high volume of enquiries related to Windows 10, we could not respond to you on time. Let’s try the following suggestions. Install the Steganos application in compatibility mode.
    Refer to this suggestion.

a. Right click on setup file.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Click on Compatibility tab.

d. Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for.

e. Select the supported operating system.

f. Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under Privilege Level.

Hope the information provided is useful.

Babu V, Mar 13, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

Steganos VPN

It has a 7 day free trial.

cereberus, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Masterchiefxx17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Steganos VPN

1. Steganos VPN - Similar Threads - Steganos VPN

2. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  3. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  4. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  5. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  6. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  8. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  9. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  10. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my steganos online shield wont work