Windows 10: Stereo Mix not picking up audio

Discus and support Stereo Mix not picking up audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, my Stereo Mix has not been working and I would like to be able to set it up to be my input device for things like Mumble or Teamspeak. It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoboCyclone, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Stereo Mix not picking up audio

Recently, my Stereo Mix has not been working and I would like to be able to set it up to be my input device for things like Mumble or Teamspeak. It has worked for these things before, however now it does not pick up any audio in my Recording Devices tab. I have tried updating the drivers through that tab, however it says there are up to date and no roll-back option is available. Any ideas? It is not muted or disabled, either.

:)

RoboCyclone, Nov 9, 2015
  2. WeeklyUK Win User

My Stereo Mix is not picking up my microphone using Windows 10

Hi,

I have lost money today after I have found that my sound settings had been altered after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. I use Stereo Mix to create my content for my audio podcast. unfortunately, Stereo mix has decided that it want's to ignore my
    microphone. stereo mix picks up all other sounds except for my microphone.

I am very frustrated as this show was planned and had over 100 people complaining about the no show. I have been playing with it for over an hour now and can't seem to get it working.

WeeklyUK, Nov 9, 2015
  3. rkmourya Win User
    Output audio to multiple devices in Windows 10

Earlier with the help of stereo mix option it was possible to output the audio to different devices. However the stereo mix option is removed now.

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 10?

Or possibly get stereo mix option again

rkmourya, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Stereo Mix not picking up audio

1. Stereo Mix not picking up audio - Similar Threads - Stereo Mix picking

2. STEREO MIX NOT PICKING UP SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STEREO MIX NOT PICKING UP SOUND: Hi I have recently got a new desktop gaming pc, I use 2 pcs to record gameplay via elgato and every pc before this I never had a issue with stereo mix NOT working, I have reinstalled drivers twice and reseat to defaults multiple times and stereo mix will not pick up audio...
  3. STEREO MIX NOT PICKING UP SOUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STEREO MIX NOT PICKING UP SOUND: Hi I have recently got a new desktop gaming pc, I use 2 pcs to record gameplay via elgato and every pc before this I never had a issue with stereo mix NOT working, I have reinstalled drivers twice and reseat to defaults multiple times and stereo mix will not pick up audio...
  4. Stereo Mix not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix not picking up sound: I've been trying to get stereo mix working on my windows 10 computer and it exists in the panel but it wont pick up any sound. I tried enabling and disabling other devices, adjusting levels, unplugging and plugging in headphones, cameras, microphones ext. as advised by...
  5. Stereo Mix not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not picking up sound: I've been trying to get stereo mix working on my windows 10 computer and it exists in the panel but it wont pick up any sound. I tried enabling and disabling other devices, adjusting levels, unplugging and plugging in headphones, cameras, microphones ext. as advised by...
  6. Stereo Mix not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sound picking up mic and stereo mix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound picking up mic and stereo mix: hi! A few days ago people started hearing my stereo mix as well as my normal mic on Discord, i recorder on windows recorder to test it, and i hear indeed both sounds. I have Stereo mix disabled, and all other options i could find, but it is still doing it. I have a Hyperx...
  8. Stereo mix not picking up audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo mix not picking up audio: When I try using stereo mix for recording or for anything it doesn't seem to pick any audio up. I have stereo mix enabled and set as default device and is still not working, are their any ways to resolve this problem I looked it up but cant find any solutions....
  9. Stereo mix not picking up any sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo mix not picking up any sound: After clearing two google pages of google forum posts it has became clear to me that this is a very common problem, but the common fixes aren't working for me. I want to use stereo mix to output my sound to two different headsets simultaneously, by using "listen to device" on...
  10. Windows 10 Stereo Mix not working or picking audio

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Stereo Mix not working or picking audio: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Stereo Mix is a feature in Windows 10 which allows you to record audio using it as source with another software. If Stereo Mix in Windows 10 is not working, not showing or not picking audio from the source, then [...] This post Windows 10 Stereo Mix not...