Windows 10: Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

Discus and support Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck. [img] [img] 108866 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeriLoko3, Apr 27, 2018.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck.

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker [​IMG]

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker [​IMG]

:)

DeriLoko3, Apr 27, 2018
  2. CraigLong Win User

How to configure line in

Enable Stereo Mix. Speaker icon right click -> Recording devices -> Stereo Mix.

Stereo Mix captures the desktop sounds.

Enable Stereo Mix and then set the Audacity sound input to Stereo Mix.

But often programs have their own built-in desktop capture capabilities.

CraigLong, Apr 27, 2018
  3. How to configure line in

Thanks for the reply. Initially I didn't understand it but then realised I could resolve the problem entirely within Audacity. Following further searches on you tube I understood your suggestions and solved the problem. Thanks.

johntucker241, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

1. Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker - Similar Threads - Stereo Mix Volume

2. Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones: When I am outputting audio through my laptop's built-in speakers, Stereo mix works correctly.When I am outputting audio through 3.5 mm headphones, Stereo mix does not capture anything.Here's all the scenarios I have tried:These scenarios above show that:1. It doesn't matter...
  3. Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix: Works with Speakers, Doesn't work with Headphones: When I am outputting audio through my laptop's built-in speakers, Stereo mix works correctly.When I am outputting audio through 3.5 mm headphones, Stereo mix does not capture anything.Here's all the scenarios I have tried:These scenarios above show that:1. It doesn't matter...
  4. Speaker volume randomly lowering

Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  5. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqshrm/the_speakers_reproduce_sounds_at_a_lowered_volume/
  6. No Stereo Mix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Stereo Mix: [ATTACH] I try to use my two HDMI monitors as one audio output.So i read, that you can use the stereo mix to duplicate your output to another device.Big problem is, that there is no stereo mix for me - it's not hidden, updating my audio drivers won't fix and i'm really...
  7. Stereo Mix

Stereo Mix: Why has Stereo Mix been removed as a recording option from Windows 10? This was a very useful feature in previous Windows versions and one that I very much depended upon for the successful completion of my collegiate studies. What do you suggest as a way to enable it again?...
  8. Stereo Mix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo Mix: Hi. I have a dell computer. When I try to record audio output using, say, audacity, using stereo mix, it records an overly loud background noise, which isn't present or at least must be greatly exaggerated in the original. I have the same issue if I instead use Microsoft...
  9. Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal

Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal: I've suddenly encountered a problem with my laptop speakers (Conexant SmartAudio HD) where the volume level has decreased. I would normally keep it at 40 but now I have to raise it to 70-80 to hear sound decently. I've tried updating my audio drivers and did troubleshoots but...
  10. Stereo Mix

Stereo Mix: How can I get stereo mix back as it appears my windows 10 laptop has conexant smart Audio HD ( LenovoZ50) which I do not like. I am aware the sound card does not of itself support stereo mix. Any suggestions please?...