Windows 10: Steve Ballmer delivers his verdict on Windows 10

Discus and support Steve Ballmer delivers his verdict on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's Windows 10 event yesterday may well prove to be one of the most significant in its history, as the company elaborated on its plans to bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 21, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Steve Ballmer delivers his verdict on Windows 10

More

:)

labeeman, Jan 21, 2015
  2. m1nkeh Win User

When is Spotify coming to Windows Phone 7 (UK)?

no, see here: http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2010/10/04/microsoft-confirms-spotify-for-windows-phone-7/

Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, announced: “Spotify is a great example of software innovation emanating from Sweden and Europe. We’re very glad to work in collaboration with Spotify to deliver a high quality, outstanding consumer experience on the
    Windows platform with Windows 7 and Windows Phone.”

so WTF is it?!!?

m1nkeh, Jan 21, 2015
  3. Things I've noticed about WP7, Hoping Ballmer or some Devs see this.

I'm sure Steve Ballmer is crafting a personal response to you right now...

markinthebox, Jan 21, 2015
  4. Superfly Win User

If I owned 4% of MSFT I'd be singing it's praises no matter what... Nadella is gonna make him more money than he could himself... LOL.

Superfly, Jan 21, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    Yep you do not look a gift horse in the mouth.

labeeman, Jan 21, 2015
  6. waltc Win User
    I thought it was interesting that right after Win8 shipped into a storm of criticism, Sinofsky, the chief architect of Win8 and Metro, left Microsoft. I thought his departure was pretty obvious, and I've always thought that the deal he had with Ballmer was this, paraphrased: "Ok, Sinny boy, I'm going to let you run with this 'Metro' if that's what you really want, but if it doesn't pan out as you've represented it to me, I trust you'll have the good grace to pack up your desk and say 'Sayonara'." I think Ballmer, who had come out of sales, was just savvy enough to realize that Metro wasn't going to fly with Microsoft's established customer base...and that he was taking a chance with Sinofsky's concepts. Ballmer at least had the good graces to take responsibility and ride his personal, golden parachute into oblivion, I suppose...*Wink

waltc, Jan 21, 2015
  7. gzt7d8 Win User
    So true, that is a cash cow for his retirement or what ever he is doing.

gzt7d8, Jan 21, 2015
  8. caperjack Win User

I received a Ballmer signed Free copy of win7 ultimate for the win7 coming out party,way back when ,I wonder what it would cost me to get him to sign my copy of win10 when I get it

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Steve Ballmer delivers his verdict on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Steve Ballmer delivers

2. Remove Wall Steve Jobs Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Wall Steve Jobs Theater: Rtfrdiyouhtfrkiu6hdduyrtfkhdjsuys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-wall-steve-jobs-theater/c29cca03-0c38-49b7-951d-0f7eef6b3e95
  3. Remove Wall Steve Jobs Theater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Wall Steve Jobs Theater: Rtfrdiyouhtfrkiu6hdduyrtfkhdjsuys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-wall-steve-jobs-theater/c29cca03-0c38-49b7-951d-0f7eef6b3e95
  4. Windows 10 key not delivered / still pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 key not delivered / still pending: My dad ordered a windows 10 key from Microsoft . Com Ireland to update his laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 . He was charged the €145 already that day but when he goes to check on it in his order history , it’s still pending . When will he get it ? Is there a way to track...
  5. Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ?

in Browsers and Email
    Well, what's the verdict about IE11 ?: Well, what does Ten Forums think about "unchecking" the Internet Explorer 11 box? Do we still need it? Does unchecking the box cause any problems? Who has unchecked it already? [img] 163960
  6. Verdict on OneDrive as Backup for all Windows 10 User Data files??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Verdict on OneDrive as Backup for all Windows 10 User Data files??: I have tried hard to like OneDrive but its issues on small insignificant tasks leave me wondering if it is business-class for backing up a Windows 10 office system user files?? Anyone here ever had a hard crash and needed to reconstruct using OneDrive AUTOMATICALLY-backed...
  7. Verdict on OneDrive as Backup for all Windows 10 User Data files??

in Windows 10 Support
    Verdict on OneDrive as Backup for all Windows 10 User Data files??: I have tried hard to like OneDrive but its issues on small insignificant tasks leave me wondering if it is business-class for backing up a Windows 10 office system user files?? Anyone here ever had a hard crash and needed to reconstruct using OneDrive AUTOMATICALLY-backed...
  8. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  9. Delivering the Modern IT promise with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering the Modern IT promise with Windows 10: Part 2: Management enhancements coming to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Our goal with Windows 10 has always been to modernize the way IT interacts with Windows devices, adopting simpler and easier approaches that leverage cloud-based services and help employees be more...
  10. Steve Ballmer thinks the future of Windows Phone is Android

in Windows 10 News
    Steve Ballmer thinks the future of Windows Phone is Android: Windows 10 Mobile has barely launched, and Microsoft's former chief executive is already burying it—though in doing so, he may be pointing toward a better way forward for the company. At the Microsoft shareholder conference this week, Bloomberg reporter Dina Bass was in...