Windows 10: Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

Discus and support Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Part 1. Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note. Introducing: Charcoal Notes #WindowsInsiders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 15, 2018
  3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

Windows 10 Sticky Notes

Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce the issue.

1) Reset the app:

Step 1: Open Start menu, click Settings icon to open Settings app, click
    System, and then click Apps & features.

Step 2: Click on Sticky Notes entry, click
    Advanced options
    link, and then click Reset button.

Step 3: Click Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.

2) Uninstall/Reinstall the app:

Step 1:
    Download CCleaner for Windows 10
    . Run the setup file to get it installed.

Step 2: Once installed, launch CCleaner, click Tools and click
    Uninstall to view all installed default apps, apps installed from Store as well as traditional desktop applications.

Step 3: Click on Microsoft Sticky Notes entry to select it and then click
    Uninstall button. Click OK button when you see the confirmation dialog to remove the app.

Step 4: Now that Sticky Notes is uninstalled, visit
    this page of Sticky Notes
    in your browser, click
    Get the app button to open the link Store app, and then click
    Install
    or Free button to download and automatically install the app. Simple as that!

intowindows.com

Smittychat., Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

1. Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes app

2. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...
  3. Problem with Sticky Notes app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  4. Sticky Notes app problems

Sticky Notes app problems: Windows appears to have automatically "updated" my Sticky Notes app to version 3.7.71.0, and it's a huge pain. It doesn't remember the location, position and expanded size of any of the notes after startup. You can't hide the app with a clik anymore, you must individually...
  5. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  6. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hello! I have a problem with Sticky Notes app on Windows 10. Before 1903 update everything was OK, but after this all my notes open in different windows. How can I fix it to open all notes in a single window?...
  7. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  8. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  9. Sticky notes not updating to Version 3

Sticky notes not updating to Version 3: Hi, On one of my PC's, the most recent update has updated my Sticky notes version to V3.x I really like it! However, my other PC, also Windows 10 and the same version 1803 (build 17134.320, Sticky notes is still V2x I have removed the app via powershell and confirmed it as...
  10. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...