Windows 10: Sticky Notes Help

Discus and support Sticky Notes Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have used sticky notes for a long while now but suddenly today I have to double click them to get them to appear rather than a single click. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CEW, Jan 23, 2016.

1. CEW
    CEW Win User

Sticky Notes Help

I have used sticky notes for a long while now but suddenly today I have to double click them to get them to appear rather than a single click. Also today a notification sound started when I bring up sticky notes.
    Anyone know how to get them back to one click and no noise when I click them
    Thanks *Smile

:)

2. Ryuzanki Win User

Sticky Notes Help!!!

This is the only account on my laptop at the moment, hence my initial post where I wiped it. I had to go buy Windows and install it because I accidentally clicked the wrong option when resetting, so it's pretty much a brand new system. When searching for
    sticky notes (to set as the default opener for the file), it isnt there. So I'm just curious. Why would another account matter if the program doesnt show up as a default for that file type in the first place?

Ryuzanki, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Ryuzanki Win User
    Sticky Notes Help!!!

Yes, I understand that much. The problem is that when I try to set the sticky note app to default, it's nowhere to be found. Meaning, I cant set it to default because it doesnt show up as a program to utilize the file, and when I go to choose from the
    microsoft store I have to search for "Sticky Notes" but it still wont allow me to set it as default because I had to search for it. The only options it gives are "launch", "pin to start", and "..." which opens up to "share".

The app doesnt show to set it as a default for the file type.

Ryuzanki, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

Sticky Notes Help

1. Sticky Notes Help - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Help

2. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  3. Need help with Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Sticky Notes: So my windows f***** itself and I had to reinstall. I got all my files back and have my old StickyNotes.snt in the roaming dir. Since the reinstall the notes are plum.sqlite. I need to import the old notes. I tried to name the old notes ThresholdNotes and put them into the...
  4. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes: Hey all, I have this weird thing happening with Sticky Notes. I use it a LOT.. with that being said if I leave it open for more than a couple days I can no longer type in it, I can delete whatever I have in the notes but I can't type in what I already have there. I have to...
  5. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes: I was using sticky notes while not logged into my MS account. Always had access to them from the task bar. THEN I sync'd them to my MS account and now I can only view them while logged in to my MS account. 1) Is there anyway to view the notes while not logged in (one way is...
  6. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  7. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  8. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168