Windows 10: Sticky Notes Help

Discus and support Sticky Notes Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have used sticky notes for a long while now but suddenly today I have to double click them to get them to appear rather than a single click. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CEW, Jan 23, 2016.

1. CEW
    CEW Win User

Sticky Notes Help

I have used sticky notes for a long while now but suddenly today I have to double click them to get them to appear rather than a single click. Also today a notification sound started when I bring up sticky notes.
    Anyone know how to get them back to one click and no noise when I click them
    Thanks *Smile

:)

2. Ryuzanki Win User

Sticky Notes Help!!!

This is the only account on my laptop at the moment, hence my initial post where I wiped it. I had to go buy Windows and install it because I accidentally clicked the wrong option when resetting, so it's pretty much a brand new system. When searching for
    sticky notes (to set as the default opener for the file), it isnt there. So I'm just curious. Why would another account matter if the program doesnt show up as a default for that file type in the first place?

Ryuzanki, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Ryuzanki Win User
    Sticky Notes Help!!!

Yes, I understand that much. The problem is that when I try to set the sticky note app to default, it's nowhere to be found. Meaning, I cant set it to default because it doesnt show up as a program to utilize the file, and when I go to choose from the
    microsoft store I have to search for "Sticky Notes" but it still wont allow me to set it as default because I had to search for it. The only options it gives are "launch", "pin to start", and "..." which opens up to "share".

The app doesnt show to set it as a default for the file type.

Ryuzanki, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

Sticky Notes Help

1. Sticky Notes Help - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Help

2. STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Customization
    STICKY NOTES: I am loving sticky notes and can see how they will help me stay focussed and organised. However, I can not figure out how to prioritise my list so that important notes appear at the top rather than in date order. Is this a feature? Running on Windows 10 thanks...
  3. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: I've just been informed by a pop-up that 'no more sticky notes can be created because "it looks like you have too many open" (I have 44 open) - Why is 44 the maximum, and more importantly WHY is there a maximum and at a quantity so seemingly randomly set? I did look to...
  4. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes: My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click the right buttons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/f2d5e786-ddd4-4f8c-9528-829b6f764a53
  5. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: How do I increase, decrease, and change the fonts on my sticky notes? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/7bc10e79-2927-4c74-8260-c79df923b685
  6. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  7. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: I can't find Sticky Notes in any of the folders on my computer and the app doesn't work when I try to launch. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/6085e86a-a8a6-4ace-9ef3-a6439e56a9f1
  8. sticky notes

sticky notes: How to get sticky notes 3.0 for windows 10. I have installed on my PC version 2.1.18.0. I finished the October update to version 1809 which completed with no problems – however sticky notes did not update to version 3.0 I really love using sticky notes and look forward to...
  9. sticky notes

sticky notes: How to get sticky notes 3.0 for windows 10. I have installed on my PC version 2.1.18.0. I finished the October update to version 1809 which completed with no problems – however sticky notes did not update to version 3.0 I really love using sticky notes and look forward to...
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168