Windows 10: still awaiting my win 10 upgrade

Discus and support still awaiting my win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys. It's now 5th september in my zone (Australia), and I still haven't received my win 10 upgrade. Does this seem normal to you guys. I made a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sevintrix, Sep 4, 2015.

1. sevintrix Win User

still awaiting my win 10 upgrade

Hi guys.
    It's now 5th september in my zone (Australia), and I still haven't received my win 10 upgrade. Does this seem normal to you guys. I made a reservation in I think early July.

:)

sevintrix, Sep 4, 2015
  2. PaulSM(2) Win User

Lumia 520

I was issued a Lumia 520 by Orange, originally using Win 8 but upgraded to Win 8.1. I was told it would be soon upgraded to Win 10.

I have been awaiting the update to Win 10, where did it go?, A year ago we were promised the update would be a few months, now after a year of release of Win 10 I still have not received the update??????

PaulSM(2), Sep 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

when l joined WIP I partitioned my my Win 8.1 had and did a clean install of .iso image for win10 tech preview. I am now on 10130 and awaiting 10159 in slow ring. I reserved the free upgrade on win 8.1 partition. What will happen to win 10 partition after
    upgrading. Can I keep win 8.1 somehow?

Thanks for your help

JamesWeimar, Sep 4, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Yep. Seems normal. You can use the Upgrade this PC now option of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to upgrade anytime you want, though.

NavyLCDR, Sep 4, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Why are you still waiting? You can upgrade whenever you want just by using the media creation tool.

Mystere, Sep 4, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Sep 4, 2015
  7. sevintrix Win User
    Thanks for replying. I knew about the creation tool, but was paranoid it might cause problems when my reserved copy shows up. I guess it'll check whether my PC is already running Win10 right?

sevintrix, Sep 4, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

You won't have a problem with it. It is the same thing as the Upgrade, your upgrade will not arrive because this is taking its place. I did a couple of my machines that way.

essenbe, Sep 4, 2015
  9. sevintrix Win User
    Thanks mate I'll get on it. Tired of waiting lol *Smile Thanks for the advice guys, I'm sure I'll need more in the future.

sevintrix, Sep 5, 2015
  10. Joergi Win User
    One of the most important advices we can give is:

Make a system image of your old system before you upgrade!

If the upgrade works all fine, you won't need it. But should there be problems, you save yourself being screwed up. Having a backup is "Priceless" as Mastercard would call it.

Joergi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. still awaiting my win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - still awaiting upgrade

2. i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...: i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice for my business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-windows-11-home-to-pro-and-paid-on/b983ced3-a8c1-4481-98b8-75a3409b20f9
  3. i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice...: i upgraded my windows 11 home to pro and paid on line, i am still awaiting for my invoice for my business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-windows-11-home-to-pro-and-paid-on/b983ced3-a8c1-4481-98b8-75a3409b20f9
  4. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  5. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  6. awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...
  7. Free Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 - still waiting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 - still waiting: My wife finally cracked and asked me to get her Laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 for free - it was July 27. Clicked on the white windows upgrade icon in the system tray and was advised that the upgrade had been reserved/confirmed. I'm not usually impatient and I guess...
  8. Upgrade my win 10

Upgrade my win 10: Hello, This weekend I wish to try again make my win 10 (1511) upgrade. After reading about it, I see there are 3 options: 1.Use the Media creation tool to start the update / upgrade 2.Use setup from mounted Iso file (which was created with the media creation tool) 3.Use...
  9. Still no end to free upgrade to win 10 from Win 7!

Still no end to free upgrade to win 10 from Win 7!: Just bought a pre-loved laptop for Mrs (Sheelba, as I like to think of her) for our 34th Wedding anniversary. She already has a pre-hated android tablet which she won't use 'cos it hates her back too! I saw the Dell Latitude E6400 on Tuesday, and bought it the next day,...
  10. Will upgrading from win 7 to win 10 still keep chrome passwords?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will upgrading from win 7 to win 10 still keep chrome passwords?: I ask this as i currently have no way to do any form of backup and wont be able to for some time but the only things i would need when i do upgrade is my chrome passwords and my steam games as have not long done a full reset using the acer e recovery program. Im using the...