Windows 10: Still haven't received November's big update.

Discus and support Still haven't received November's big update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Other machines are all updated but this computer is not seeing it. Thanks SD 33299 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steinar, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Steinar Win User

Still haven't received November's big update.

Other machines are all updated but this computer is not seeing it.

Thanks
    SD

:)

Steinar, Dec 9, 2015

2. Still Haven't Received November 2015 Update

Alex

Please restart your computer, allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading further information so that the impact of making changes can become apparent.

Please provide an updated copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload to your One Drive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 9, 2015
  3. trbogt Win User
    Still Haven't Received November 2015 Update

Yes...the latest Windows 10 ISO has a very good success rate ...especially if you want to do a 'clean install'.

Windows 10 Tech Bench 10586 ISO

Still haven't received November's big update. [​IMG]

You can also run it from with-in your current system without making a boot disk.

*john

trbogt, Dec 9, 2015
  4. zooburner Win User

Have you checked your update history? some computers had troubles updating if it failed three times it would not try and install or even show it in updates again.

zooburner, Dec 9, 2015
  5. Steinar Win User
    History only goes back to Dec 2nd. Check the screenshot, updates fail then show success four times for same update.

Still haven't received November's big update. [​IMG]

Steinar, Dec 9, 2015
  6. Steinar Win User
    Any way to reset so I can get this patch, I have ran SFC.exe /scannow and the windows update troubleshooter.

Thanks

Steinar, Dec 9, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can do the update with the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Dec 9, 2015
  8. Steinar Win User

I'll do that, any ideas why updates aren't installing correctly? Specifically Windows Defender.

Steinar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Still haven't received November's big update. - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  4. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  6. Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019: Both my PC and Laptop (both Hewlett Packard) have not received the 1809 update even if I manually click Check for Updates. I currently have version 1803. Has anyone else still not received this update yet? I know I can download and install it but am apprehensive to do so....
  7. Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019: Both my PC and Laptop (both Hewlett Packard) have not received the 1809 update even if I manually click Check for Updates. I currently have version 1803. Has anyone else still not received this update yet? I know I can download and install it but am apprehensive to do so....
  8. Still haven't received Windows 10 1809 Update via Windows Update

Still haven't received Windows 10 1809 Update via Windows Update: I still haven't received the new update via Windows Update and I don't want to manually download it from Microsoft. Also, I ran across this article, Windows 10 graphics: Intel unveils new 'modern' drivers for 1809 and beyond | ZDNet, today. Is this why my PC's haven't...
  9. Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th

Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th: I was under the impression that the new update was coming out on the 17th. I'm still running W10, version 1703. Should I continue waiting or should I manually download it? Thanks...Ed 95936
  10. Still haven't received KB4056892

Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....