Windows 10: Still having problems setting up email account

Discus and support Still having problems setting up email account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am still having problems trying to set up my isp email through windows 10. I know my settings are correct, yet still it says there's a problem.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by llanita, Jan 27, 2016.

1. llanita Win User

Still having problems setting up email account

Hi, I am still having problems trying to set up my isp email through windows 10. I know my settings are correct, yet still it says there's a problem.
    When I try to sync the account, first it asks me to update the password, which I just did prior to syncing, then after running the sync, nothing loads and it says 'We didn't find anything to show here" and theres a triangle beside my account with an exclamation mark inside it.
    When I click on the triangle it opens up again asking me to update the password for that account. Which I do, and I hit save.
    So I click on Sync, and the cycle begins all over again.
    I have deleted the account and re-entered it again, with no success

:)

llanita, Jan 27, 2016

2. Having problems setting up pop3 email on N97

My N 97 is Not Syncing today. was syncing till yesterday at my Home wifi Connection but since morning with 3g connection nothing is happening.

Nokia N97, Gmail.

drjamit---01, Jan 27, 2016
  3. 2bad---01 Win User
    2bad---01, Jan 27, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

As crazy as this sounds, try this: download the free version of eM Client 6; install it; under New Account -- type in what little it will ask you for as it rolls onward. It usually succeeds in getting an email account operational. If successful, you can "copy" from its email account tabs the information you need for the email program of your choice. I've done that once or twice.

RolandJS, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Still having problems setting up email account - Similar Threads - Still having problems

2. Account set-up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account set-up problem: In setting up my account, I typed my email with a "2" instead of an "@" — that is, jrmfpc2gmail.com instead of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Can you fix that for me or help me do it? Because of this mistake I can't access my account or use Office.Jim McCrea...
  3. Account set-up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account set-up problem: In setting up my account, I typed my email with a "2" instead of an "@" — that is, jrmfpc2gmail.com instead of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Can you fix that for me or help me do it? Because of this mistake I can't access my account or use Office.Jim McCrea...
  4. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  5. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  6. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Account Settings out of date on email problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Settings out of date on email problem: I had to change the password on my att email today due to a possible hacker issue. After I changed the password, I also changed it on my yahoo account. After I rebooted my computer and tried to access email, I got an error msg stating "account settings are out of date". The...
  8. Set up new email account

Set up new email account: I'm trying to set up a new email account but it keeps telling me my Shawmail account setting are out of date. I have checked my password and security certificate and both are as they should be???...
  9. Setting up email account on the new PC.

Setting up email account on the new PC.: i have just bought a new pc and installed microsoft office apps and want to set up my outlook account. I have an existing email which I set up on my IPAD but it wont set up on this PC. the address is @me.com. How can I set this up on my new laptop **Original Title**...
  10. Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail

Problem setting up my Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail: I'm trying to setup our 5 Eastlink.ca email accounts in Windows 10 Mail. I am really having a problem doing so. I contacted Eastlink support and they gave me a URL that supposedly has the info needed. URL provided by Eastlink Support:...