Windows 10: Still no 1803 on two computers

Discus and support Still no 1803 on two computers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know its metered out, etc. but everything I read says MS is rolling 1803 out in record time, yet two of my four computers still don't have it. Maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bru, Jun 15, 2018.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

Still no 1803 on two computers

I know its metered out, etc. but everything I read says MS is rolling 1803 out in record time, yet two of my four computers still don't have it. Maybe this should fall under the careful what you wish for category given the problems with it but still I wonder when or if I will ever get 1803 on my remaining computers? And I know it can be manually update, I don't do that, I want MS to upgrade like they promise.

:)

2. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Still no 1803 on two computers - Similar Threads - Still 1803 computers

2. Two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two computers: I have something going own i never seen before. My laptop is on the left side of my desk/my desktop is over to the right side. I have two monitors a 27 and a 24 in side by side. laptop is running windows 10 pro, desktop running 11 pro. When I install anything on desktop, and...
  3. Two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two computers: I have something going own i never seen before. My laptop is on the left side of my desk/my desktop is over to the right side. I have two monitors a 27 and a 24 in side by side. laptop is running windows 10 pro, desktop running 11 pro. When I install anything on desktop, and...
  4. Two computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two computers . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two computers . . .: This computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#1. Picture, below.My, other computer. Is also, a Dell. A, different model. It's also running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#2. Picture, below.Both computers, are the same version.But the OS builds,...
  6. Two computers . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two computers . . .: This computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#1. Picture, below.My, other computer. Is also, a Dell. A, different model. It's also running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#2. Picture, below.Both computers, are the same version.But the OS builds,...
  7. Two computers . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows 10 wont update still 1803

windows 10 wont update still 1803: 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487017) -Error 0x80070002 when trying to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-update-still-1803/326b7df0-0514-42c6-9d44-7efb7819a18d
  9. still no 1809 update. stuck at 1803

still no 1809 update. stuck at 1803: So. I have been trying to update to the new October update for windows 10. I understand that Microsoft pulled the update because of a bug. But have since heard it was released again. So.. I have tried and tried again to update. But both windows update and the update assistant...
  10. still in version 1803...

still in version 1803...: My system say I'm up too date butt I'm not... version 1809 is out... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-in-version-1803/ffb335cd-ff43-4d19-9cb6-815d1e643618