Windows 10: Still No Up-grade to W-10!

Discus and support Still No Up-grade to W-10! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have "reserved" up-dating to W10 . . .. After all of this time, nothing has happened . . .. When is the end date for this? 21059 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lenk4fun, Sep 3, 2015.

1. lenk4fun Win User

Still No Up-grade to W-10!

I have "reserved" up-dating to W10 . . .. After all of this time, nothing has happened . . .. When is the end date for this?

:)

lenk4fun, Sep 3, 2015

2. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have lost all my emails and mail folders in Outlook!

I up graded from 8.1 to w/10 prior to receiving success up grade I had many emails in w 8.1

please how can I now acces them

LeonConlon, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Got Windows 10. Where is desktop icon to allow scanning etc?

just got this up grade to w 10. I wanted to scan a document and do not know where to look

LawrenceGentile, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Muffy Win User

Muffy, Sep 3, 2015
  5. Hello there! lenk4fun Welcome to the Ten Forums!

Why wait? is the key question many ask when you can download 10 "Right This Minute"?! Do you want to see an immediate upgrade on the spot, create the usb or dvd media, or even save 10 to your drive in ISO disk image form? You can do all of those with repeat use of the Media Creation Tool MS has made available for this. Have you received the second email since you reserved your copy? This is how that reads as well as providing the link to the page to download the Media Creation tool in both 32bit and 64bit flavors depending on which one you are running if you haven't already done so looking at your OS.

Having already manually downloaded 10 several times for both 32bit and 64bit as well as for both the Home and Pro editions as well as the combination 32/64bit larger Windows.iso download file for each edition I just saw the W10 app download 10 and fail to see the upgrade take place again with the 10/7 dual boot I have going presently on two separate machines!

Still No Up-grade to W-10! [​IMG]

Yessum! This time I intentionally left the two additional storage drives plugged in to see just what error message would appear since I can simply perform a clean install of 10 at any time over and over having already seen the initial upgrade and activation take place at the end of July going for 10 on the first day!

Still No Up-grade to W-10! [​IMG]

Still haven't seen an upgrade install take place? Well better have everything backed up since once you have the first upgrade install activated you will likely find it a bit buggy at least after the first several days if not immediate and have to plan a clean install or at least an inplace Upgrade to Repair type of install since something may not go on fully?! Yet you might smooth going!

Just the same you will review the installation guides seen in my forum sig as well as in the Installation section of the Tutorials for the clean install as well as for the upgrade options to reivew those carefully. Any additional non OS drives will need to be unplugged as a key note to mention here when going for 10! Download Windows 10

The guide for downloading 10 can be looked over as well. How to Dowload a Windows 10 ISO File

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Still No Up-grade to W-10! - Similar Threads - Still grade

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....
  5. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....
  6. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  8. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  9. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  10. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?