Windows 10: Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load

Discus and support Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, Are other member's in here also still receiving the now famous 'Not Responding' when Edge tries to load web page's ?? If Microsoft wants more... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Davy49, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Davy49 Win User

Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load

Hi All,
    Are other member's in here also still receiving the now famous 'Not Responding' when Edge tries to load web page's ?? If Microsoft wants more user's to use their browser, they need to hurry up and fix this bug.
    David *Sad

Edit: I guess since nobody replied to this topic, I'm the only user having this issue. *cry

:)

Davy49, Sep 6, 2016

2. Internet Explorer issues After November update

Harshavardhan,

I tried the two methods and internet explorer is still having the same issues. When I try to go to a https: page it loads part of the page and then the cursor just spins in a circle, it does this is the address bar too. When I open internet explorer it
    is extremely slow to open and load my home page, which is cnn.com. It takes forever to load the page and half of the time it says cnn.com is not responding recover webpage which then takes a long time to be accomplish with mixed results. I still can not
    download anything. I did try to use edge. Edge is extremely slow loading up and then loading a web page. It wont let me download anything and only gets to the https page half of the time and when it does it takes forever to load them. Also as an aside, I
    use windows live 2012 for my email and it is take it a longer and longer time to receive my email and then to open them, I have an outlook.com email address.

Thank you

MichaelMoran_608, Sep 6, 2016
  3. I have one website (Hargreaves Lansdown) that I have been unable to connect to since about the time I upgraded to latest windows.

Gerry

Error message:

Secure Connection Failed.

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data

could not be verified"

Thanks

Graham

grahamingarfield, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load

1. Still Receiving Page's 'Not Responding' While Trying To Load - Similar Threads - Still Receiving Page's

2. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  3. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  4. Page could not be loaded. Please try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Page could not be loaded. Please try again.: What kind of error is that? Im getting it on my MS Store and I cant find a way to address it. I sign out and sign back in same issue. I even try to run the store troubleshooter. I need Store now....
  5. Page could not be loaded. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page could not be loaded. Please try again.: What kind of error is that? Im getting it on my MS Store and I cant find a way to address it. I sign out and sign back in same issue. I even try to run the store troubleshooter. I need Store now....
  6. Page could not be loaded. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Still 100% load while idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still 100% load while idle: Idk why my 7 yrs toshiba satellite is running like this.For a long time still at this load. So i set my laptop from Balanced to Power saver mode to stop high cpu loading, as well in advanced power settings and minimize its max and min load. Btw why this happening??? And how...
  8. The page on Edge is not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The page on Edge is not responding: I often get the message that the page is not responding. It doesn’t depend on the specific page and can occur any time anywhere. I have to exit the page to get rid of this message...
  9. Still Not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still Not Responding: Windows 10, Acer & Dell systems. There are 5 desktop systems in our local network. My system seems to have been affected worse than the others from Windows 10 updates. The W10 update, 3 updates back was slight, only affected one system and we corrected most of that issue by...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites: Microsoft Edge: Tab says it's not responding while loading certain Websites Whenever I look up different things on certain websites, the tab in my Edge browser says it's not responding while loading the page. This site (Windows 10 Forums) loads fine. But websites such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page not responding error but page still loads