Windows 10: STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer

Discus and support STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I bought a new computer a couple of months ago and I keep getting STOP: 0x00000139 BSODs randomly. I already did some diagnostics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryu Hayabusa, Mar 29, 2017.

1. STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer

Greetings,

I bought a new computer a couple of months ago and I keep getting STOP: 0x00000139 BSODs randomly.

I already did some diagnostics without any success, like:

- Updating all drivers
    - Testing the RAM
    - Scan for malwares

I ran the DM log collector and joined the required files as attachments.

Attachment 127268
    Attachment 127269

The BSODs seems to trigger because of a usb device.

Can anyone help me out with this please?

I will gladly provide any information as needed.

All the help is appreciated and thank you for your time and help.

:)

Ryu Hayabusa, Mar 29, 2017
  2. xanek Win User

Kernel Security Check Failure - Windows 10

I honestly don't know what is causing this, it happens sometimes randomly and sometimes shortly after disconnecting a usb device, I don't know what is happening.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffdf8135daeef0, 0xffffdf8135daee48, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2da887a3-8a41-4a59-8250-0f260c63bf61.

memory dump: blue screen memory dump – Google Drive

xanek, Mar 29, 2017
  3. SPEAKERS MUTED AUTOMATICALLY

I am facing problems with vbmy sound system. the speakers gets muted automatically whenever i am watching

movies or youtube . it happens randomly and frequently and this has been happening since i installed windows 8 .

i have checked my drivers many times and got a new registered antivirus program too but nothing helped .

please help

DewanandSahu, Mar 29, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer

The rules of this forum state clear to have a genuine activation, since there are reasonable doubts to believe that you have a nongenuine activitation, you need to install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receive support.
    A clean install is necessary to remove the modifications installed by cracks/bypasses.
    Also:
    Forumrules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software,music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloadingyoutube videos locally etc).

lifetec, Mar 29, 2017
  5. Greetings,

Windows 10 Pro was bought along with the computer, I have the genuine sticker at home (actually on the computer case), I am unsure where you saw it was not genuine.

I also got a copy of the invoice (printed) where the purchase of the license is shown.

Do I need to provide some kind of proof about that?

Thank you again for your time and help.

Ryu Hayabusa, Mar 29, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

The problem is that any pirated software can introduce unexpected behaviours. Your windows may be genuine but what about the Adobe software?

philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  7. Greetings,

I completely understand your point, since I cannot guarantee that everything is genuine on my computer because, for example, I used portable software from time to time I would need to reinstall Windows completely to remove any traces and/or leftovers.

In that case, since I am not going to reinstall Windows for now, I marked this as resolved. I understand your terms and conditions for support and I am willing to comply by your rules.

When I reinstall Windows, if I still have the problem, I will open a new thread.

Thank you again for your time and help.

Ryu Hayabusa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer

1. STOP: 0x00000139 happening randomly since I got my new computer - Similar Threads - STOP 0x00000139 happening

2. What happened to quick access. I got a new computer and it's not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to quick access. I got a new computer and it's not there: My new windows 11 computer does not display quick access. What happened to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-quick-access-i-got-a-new-computer/613601f6-ce72-4239-b764-24d10b843ae8
  3. What happened to quick access. I got a new computer and it's not there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to quick access. I got a new computer and it's not there: My new windows 11 computer does not display quick access. What happened to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-quick-access-i-got-a-new-computer/613601f6-ce72-4239-b764-24d10b843ae8
  4. My computer randomly got slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly got slower: I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 64-bit. Today I went on my laptop and noticed that my computer couldn't run apps as well as it did yesterday. I checked my task manager and it was above 60 when I was only using my browser but it slowly went down. My memory was also at...
  5. My computer randomly got slower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer randomly got slower: I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 64-bit. Today I went on my laptop and noticed that my computer couldn't run apps as well as it did yesterday. I checked my task manager and it was above 60 when I was only using my browser but it slowly went down. My memory was also at...
  6. My computer randomly got slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer keeps crashing 0x00000139

Computer keeps crashing 0x00000139: I dont know whats causing these BSOD, I have attached the dumps. Thank you in advance! https://www.mediafire.com/file/1q4v2ehu7rqz32o/New+folder.rar/file...
  8. This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WingedSeven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h132fd/this_keeps_happening_on_my_computer_seemingly/
  9. Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv: Hello, Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ,...
  10. Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139

Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139: Hello, I've had some stability issues lately, which I thought were resolved by removing a few tools that were last causing my PC to BSOD. Attached is the dump. The latest BSOD occurred when browsing YouTube.. Thank you! 79020
Tags: