Windows 10: Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

Discus and support Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Recently BlueScreen error messages start to occur and it destroyed all my unsaved and even saved work I am doing. Extremely annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YourFriend0, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

Hello Everyone,

Recently BlueScreen error messages start to occur and it destroyed all my unsaved and even saved work I am doing. Extremely annoying and I am very much worried because it could occur next time just about anywhen, although it occurs usually once per 90 minutes. My os is Windows 10 64bit.

The content of bluescreen error is: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." There is also an increasing %complete counter and when it hits 100%, pc restarts and destroys all the work I have done. It happened that even if the work is saved, it still destroys it. I have wasted tens of hours of my lost work done. It also says "For more information about this issue and possible fixes visit windows.com/stopcode" and ''Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION"

I uploaded .dmp file from Minidumps (or something like that) folder on the following link: Download 031318-33515-01.dmp from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Already did a lot of research this and found that main cause could be outdated drivers so I updated them all. Each and every driver is successfully updated but it doesn't help. I was on malware cleaning forum where expert reviewed my case, did a lot of potential malware/viruses scan and everything is clean. Used many cleaning programs. All is clean.

Also did the following in cmd.exe:
    sfc.exe /scannow
    and then
    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

didn't help. Not even after reboot.

Also tried to clear cookies, even flash cookies (cache), also cleaned registry. Nothing helps.

What else could I do? I have tons of work to do on my computer and cannot move further because of this bluescreen error. Please if someone could help me what to do, i would appreciate a lot!

:)

YourFriend0, Mar 12, 2018

2. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Were you able to get the issue resolved or do you still need assistance?

We are here to help.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 12, 2018
  4. Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Mar 13, 2018
  5. I apologize for delayed attachment of log. I waited for next bluescreen error message so in the log could be most updated information. That particular log is in attachment of this message.

The procedure of DM Log Collector I believe created, along zip (or rar?) file on Desktop, also some file called '_zipIt'' I don't remember if this file would have been created by any other application before so I am pretty sure it is by DM Log Collector. I added this particular file to attached file too.

Please if someone could help me with this bluescreen error, described in my previous message.. It is crashing all the work I am doing and I am unable to resume with it.

Thank you in advance.

YourFriend0, Mar 13, 2018
  6. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products. If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

http://www.backgroundtask.eu/Systeemtaken/taakinfo/54010/KMSEmulator.exe

BSODHunter, Mar 14, 2018
  7. Thank you for your reply. In order to get some help here (if i can still get it?), do I delete this tool and create a fresh zip file?

YourFriend0, Mar 14, 2018
  8. Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

I have removed the needed file from my hard drive as requested to be deleted. Attached is new Rar. Please if someone could help me with this, blue screen error, as described in above post, is occuring every day preventing me to do any work.... Help would be highly appreciated.

YourFriend0, Mar 15, 2018
  9. On Sun 18.3.2018 15:15:53 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031818-31609-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175510)
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA39FE35AAD28B70A, 0xB3B6EFE0FFA8C339, 0xFFFFA4021399D040, 0x5)
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 18.3.2018 15:15:53 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA39FE35AAD28B70A, 0xB3B6EFE0FFA8C339, 0xFFFFA4021399D040, 0x5)
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 18.3.2018 13:37:57 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031818-33265-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175510)
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA39FCB5C87012510, 0xB3B6D7E2D982D82B, 0xFFFF8C03E898B040, 0x5)
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

YourFriend0, Mar 17, 2018
  10. Hi,

1. Open an elevated command prompt (cmd).
    2. In the elevated command prompt, copy & paste the command below, and press Enter:

Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote]
    zip Genuine.txt (u find it on Desktop) and upload please.

BSODHunter, Mar 18, 2018
  11. Genuine_Office.txt:

1. Open an elevated command prompt (cmd).
    2. In the elevated command prompt, copy & paste the command below, and press Enter:

Code: for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"[/quote]
    zip Genuine_Office.txt (you find it on Desktop) and upload please.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

1. Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption - Similar Threads - Stop Code Critical

2. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Recently been getting blue screens randomly PCI Encryption/Decryption -Fixed this by redownloading my chip set driversIRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a few others for fault hardware or Drivers.. I ended up doing a clean install of windows 10 and for about two weeks no issues then...
  3. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Recently been getting blue screens randomly PCI Encryption/Decryption -Fixed this by redownloading my chip set driversIRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a few others for fault hardware or Drivers.. I ended up doing a clean install of windows 10 and for about two weeks no issues then...
  4. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I found BSOD several rounds in the pastMy OS Windows 10 Pro 21H1How to fix it?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. stop code critical structure corruption

stop code critical structure corruption: Hi, I keep encountering BSOD with the above message. I can't find the source for the problem. Here are the minidump files and the msinfo32 file. Need your help please! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkFYhrahZeIBg24vQrucFeqPRjmN?e=LT2A2t...
  7. BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I was having Kernel auto boost lock invalid BSOD. Tried everything, did a fresh install of windows and updated all drivers and now I am having critical structure corruption stopcode.. Here are my components. CPU : Ryzen 5 -3600 Mobo: MSI B450 tomahawk max RAM: G.Skill...
  8. BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Stop code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I was having Kernel auto boost lock invalid BSOD. Tried everything, did a fresh install of windows and updated all drivers and now I am having critical structure corruption stopcode.. Here are my components. CPU : Ryzen 5 -3600 Mobo: MSI B450 tomahawk max RAM: G.Skill...
  9. Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I recently used the media creation tool to update a computer to Windows 10 Build 18363. The model is a Dell Optiplex 3020, Core13-4130. About a day later, I began receiving BSODs. This is one of the latest dump files:...
  10. Stop Code Critical Structure Corruption

Stop Code Critical Structure Corruption: Hi there, wondering what this is about and how to fix. Critical Structure Corruption what failed: win32kbase.sys Minidump and msinfo can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q_Zt_gSjfnUZwhRMAMU9syzcLbShR-r8 Please let me know if you need anything else to...