Windows 10: Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error

Discus and support Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Community! ~~ I updated Windows to 1803 version using windows updates. Everything was working fine. 3 or 4 days ago, I installed usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Asadsultan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error

Hello Community!

~~

I updated Windows to 1803 version using windows updates. Everything was working fine. 3 or 4 days ago, I installed usual cumulative update. After when I booted windows, I got an error.

"Your windows insider build ran into problem, we are looking for error and restart for you."

It was something like this. And at last written

"whea unorrectable error". I searched for error on Google, there was no exact match to my problem. Some were your pc ran into a problem etc. with whea uncorrectable error. I tried a repair but Windows couldn't repair.

I don't have old windows. Suggest me a solution, I would be highly thankful.

~~

Thanks

:)

Asadsultan, Aug 5, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 5, 2018
  3. daikin990 Win User
    win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Aug 5, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error :D

x01r, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error

1. Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable error - Similar Threads - Stop Code__Whea Uncorretable

2. Computer Crashing BSOD WHEA UNCORRETABLE ERROR Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing BSOD WHEA UNCORRETABLE ERROR Bug Check: Hello all !My computer crashes every few days. I'm having trouble identifying where it's coming from So I am here asking for help. Below are pieces of information about this crash.I haven't installed anything new, and I've looked at the drivers. I've done a few tutorials on...
  3. Computer Crashing BSOD WHEA UNCORRETABLE ERROR Bug Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing BSOD WHEA UNCORRETABLE ERROR Bug Check: Hello all !My computer crashes every few days. I'm having trouble identifying where it's coming from So I am here asking for help. Below are pieces of information about this crash.I haven't installed anything new, and I've looked at the drivers. I've done a few tutorials on...
  4. STOP ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STOP ERROR: Hi, I am experiencing stop error such as " Memory Management " , " Kernel In page Memory error". Details about my laptop : OS Edition : Windows 10 Pro N version 2004 Build : 1904.1 2ndly, I got 8 GB Ram but the system takes much time to start. Approx. 5 min...
  5. Stop error

Stop error: I have problem of stop error blue screen error.How to solve this problem. I used wondows suggestion buttroubleshoot option is not showing then what I should to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-error/3a568e3b-c0da-4031-b5ce-7d95d89673cc
  6. stop error

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop error: I changed my my PC's RAM, Hard Drive, and DVD-Room drive. It was okay for a while, however, now I receive this code. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0X00000050. I don't know what the issue is and how to solve it....
  7. stop error

stop error: I have a similar problem after installing a new Gigabyte Radeon RX5500 XTGraphics Card. error is "Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys failed " whatever that all means. Also it only seems to happen after I have played a game etc. not necessarily during a game., but after working...
  8. Stop error of death with the error stop code 0xc00000021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop error of death with the error stop code 0xc00000021: I have blue screen of death with the error stop code 0xc00000021a i have tried numerous different tests but nothing is working can someone help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-error/843d8b0d-173b-4074-aaea-9c8361f478cc
  9. Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Stop Errors and BSOD Errors: Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the most common times for them to occur are when gaming or when downloading. I get many different codes for the BSODs, examples...
  10. Error STOP

Error STOP: I am Latin, my name Abel Moreno, I do not speak English well. I have blue screen error. The error appears in any version of Windows. I have already tried version 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 10 for workstation. I enclose the "minidump" files. In addition, I write the error messages that...