Windows 10: Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

Discus and support Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have 5 gmail accounts. I use both Firefox and Chrome browsers on my desktop. I use the X-notifier email app. Every time I open either browser, I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

I have 5 gmail accounts.

I use both Firefox and Chrome browsers on my desktop.

I use the X-notifier email app.

Every time I open either browser, I get multiple verification requests on my android phone asking if it is me trying to accesss two or three of my accounts. Not for all of them.

I have no trouble opening my gmail on my computers. X-notifier automatically logs me in. I am not asked any kind of verification question on my computer.

I'm very satisfied with 2 step verification when it is necessary, but there must be a way how can I make my computer a trusted device so I can stop these requests.

thanks

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 23, 2018

2. Can't access Gmail if 2-Step verification is Activated

Hi,

I am using Nokia Lumia 710 and I am from India. Recently my gmail isn't working. The reason is, I activated 2-step verification to my Gmail account.

The 2-step verification means
    1st step - Login password and 2nd step - an SMS will be sent to our mobile and which needs to be entered and then only we will be able to login to our account.

When I activated this process from then onwards my Gmail account stopped working.

Please help.

Thanks!!

Arun Gollamudi, Jun 24, 2018
  3. haraldo63 Win User
    support for gmail 2 step verification on Nokia N9

Hello all

I enabled 2 step verification the the gmail account but this does not seem to be supported by the mail application in N9, does anyone know how to get this working?

haraldo63, Jun 24, 2018
  4. infin Win User

Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

infin, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

1. Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android - Similar Threads - Stop Constant gmail

2. account 2 step verification windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account 2 step verification windows 11: Last November I purchased a laptop using edition windows 11 in S mode as my previous laptop windows 7was on its last legs.As I am elderly and a novice on computers the new 11 in S mode laptop was set up by a trusted family member.The problem I have is that I went in to view...
  3. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  4. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  5. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  6. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  7. my microsoft account 2 step verification

my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  8. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies: Hi AllNew to this "community"thing so hope i respond accurately to answers.Recently traveled to the UK, and had to use a hotel provider for the internet. As a precaution when i left i deleted history and cookies etc as I was not sure how safe the network was.However, now I...
  9. 2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 step verification fail. Deleted cookies: Hi AllNew to this "community"thing so hope i respond accurately to answers.Recently raveleed to the UK, and had to use a hotel provider fr the internet. As a precaution when i left i deleted history and cookies etc as I was not sure how safe the network was.However, now I...
  10. Install freezes at 2-step verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install freezes at 2-step verification: My computer suddenly failed and I could not boot into windows or get to a command prompt booting from a usb stick. I ordered a new SSD and am trying to do a clean install. For the third time I’m stuck at the Help us protect your info screen. MS sent a code to my cell phone...