Windows 10: Stop linking my accounts without my say so

Discus and support Stop linking my accounts without my say so in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I stated that I strongly dislike OneDrive. I did this on a personal computer that I have not linked to this account yet you email me on this one. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJP_TYF, Mar 4, 2024.

1. CJP_TYF Win User

Stop linking my accounts without my say so

I stated that I strongly dislike OneDrive. I did this on a personal computer that I have not linked to this account yet you email me on this one. I really dislike this and it makes me want to find a different OS for my personal computer.

:)

CJP_TYF, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Kari Win User
    Activation says linked to your Microsoft account, how do you sell it?

No need to create any user accounts.

Step 1.) Clean install Windows 10, the same edition you are currently using and which is digitally licensed. Be sure to delete all existing partitions and install to unallocated space!

Step 2.) When you arrive to region selection screen, press SHIFT + F10 (press and hold SHIFT key, press F10 key and release both keys). This will open Command Prompt:

Stop linking my accounts without my say so 163471d1510496839t-activation-says-linked-your-microsoft-account-how-do-you-sell-image.png

Step 3.) Enter following command and press Enter to shut down PC:

shutdown -s -t 0 -f

Stop linking my accounts without my say so 163472d1510497017t-activation-says-linked-your-microsoft-account-how-do-you-sell-image.png

That's it. PC will be shut down, when the new owner will power on it first time it will be like a first boot of a new computer, letting new owner to select region and keyboard, set up user account and select privacy options.

Kari, Mar 4, 2024
  4. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Stop linking my accounts without my say so - Similar Threads - Stop linking accounts

2. Stop linking my accounts without my say so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop linking my accounts without my say so: I stated that I strongly dislike OneDrive. I did this on a personal computer that I have not linked to this account yet you email me on this one. I really dislike this and it makes me want to find a different OS for my personal computer....
  3. Stop message to link accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop message to link accounts: My android phone is constantly dinging due to a microsoft message for me to link my phone and PC. How do I make this stop? I can't even click on clear messages to get rid of it. I don't want to link my phone and PC. How do I make this stop? There is nothing to click on except...
  4. Stop message to link accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop message to link accounts: My android phone is constantly dinging due to a microsoft message for me to link my phone and PC. How do I make this stop? I can't even click on clear messages to get rid of it. I don't want to link my phone and PC. How do I make this stop? There is nothing to click on except...
  5. Child account without link to family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  6. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  7. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. So my windows account is linked to my teenage email account which has the word 'ganja' in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my windows account is linked to my teenage email account which has the word 'ganja' in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JOMAEV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mksagb/so_my_windows_account_is_linked_to_my_teenage/
  9. Products linked with my account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Products linked with my account?: Hi I wanted to know if my @hotmail account is for my windows key alongside office too, so i can build another computer without purchasing windows a second time....
  10. Link My Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Link My Accounts: How do I link my two Microsoft accounts that are both @gmail.com? I am trying to add my laptop device to one of my accounts where I just bought an app that I would like to use on my new laptop. Your help is appreciated....