Windows 10: Stop Logging a Specific Event Error - 7031

Discus and support Stop Logging a Specific Event Error - 7031 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to stop error code 7031 from showing up in the event viewer log in win 10 (since its a redundant code that means nothing anyway), so does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by csmdew, Nov 1, 2015.

1. csmdew Win User

Stop Logging a Specific Event Error - 7031

I want to stop error code 7031 from showing up in the event viewer log in win 10 (since its a redundant code that means nothing anyway), so does anyone know the steps (and explain in layman terms) to prevent it from posting. I do not mean just filtering it unless that is all that can be done, I want it gone. Thanks

:)

csmdew, Nov 1, 2015

2. After Microsoft patch KB 3116900 updated on my PC, my print spooler no longer works.

I have done all above, but it did't help.

Alter restarting the Printer Spooler it imidealy stops again and in the Event log it only says.

"Service Print Spooler ended unexpected. This happens x time(s)." and x is incremented for each Printer Spooler restart.

It uses event id: 7031 for the first 2 logs, and event id:7034 for the rest.

Jan Borup Coyle, Nov 1, 2015
  3. JH17-23 Win User
    Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.

The following sequence of events shows up in my event log daily, it seems to have no impact on my PC at all, but seeing it constantly has me worried.

The sequence is as follows appearing earliest in the event log to most recent, however all 4 of the events take place at the exact same time:

EVENT ID: 7031

The Sync Host_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

The Contact Data_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

EVENT ID: 7031:

The User Data Storage_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

The User Data Access_a146fc9 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Any ideas on what this error is and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

JH17-23, Nov 1, 2015
  4. csmdew Win User

Really, no one knows how to block events from posting?

csmdew, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Stop Logging a Specific Event Error - 7031 - Similar Threads - Stop Logging Specific

2. Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.: First I get the following followed by LightingServicw terminated unexpecterdly. These happen every day when I start my ASUS laptop. I have My ASUS which keeps saying I have a driver issue. BUT It never says where. I have talked to ASUS but they are worthless when it comes to...
  3. Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.: First I get the following followed by LightingServicw terminated unexpecterdly. These happen every day when I start my ASUS laptop. I have My ASUS which keeps saying I have a driver issue. BUT It never says where. I have talked to ASUS but they are worthless when it comes to...
  4. Fix Event ID 7031 or 7034 error when user logs off Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Event ID 7031 or 7034 error when user logs off Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]The Event Viewer uses event IDs to define the uniquely identifiable events that a Windows computer can encounter. For example, when a user’s authentication fails, the […] This article Fix Event ID 7031 or 7034 error when user logs off Windows 10 computer first...
  5. Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute: I am getting the following system errors in the event log every 60 seconds . Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? THanks! Here is system info dump: Code: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer...
  6. Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute: I am getting the following system errors in the event log every 60 seconds . Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? THanks! Here is system info dump: Code: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer...
  7. Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows event viewer error 7024 7031 every minute: I am getting the following system errors in the event log every 60 seconds . Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? THanks! - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager"...
  8. Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown: I moved this post from general discussions where it got completely buried. I'm sure every one of us is getting these errors in windows 10 This appears to be a general issue with windows 10, I always get the following errors on shutdown: The VMware Workstation Server...
  9. Eventid 7031 errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Eventid 7031 errors: I have cleaned up most of my errors but these four keep being produced at shutdown in the System log. Event Id 7031 service terminated unexpectedly. User Data Access_Session2 User Data Storage_Session1 Contact Data_Session1 Sync Host_Session1 Anyone else got...
  10. Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown: This appears to be a general issue with windows 10, I always get the following errors on shutdown: The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the...