Windows 10: stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll

Discus and support stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, May 20, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll

this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the modified the registry . I need something that will work with word and PowerPoint .

:)

jalea148, May 20, 2018

2. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cstop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 20, 2018
Thema:

stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll

1. stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft Office

2. Can't scroll when I press full-stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't scroll when I press full-stop: Whenever I'm on Fandom, and I click fullstop randomly, I am unable to scroll down unless I refresh the page. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is there a virus in the computer? I use chrome as my search engine but my device is Windows 11...
  3. Can't scroll when I press full-stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't scroll when I press full-stop: Whenever I'm on Fandom, and I click fullstop randomly, I am unable to scroll down unless I refresh the page. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is there a virus in the computer? I use chrome as my search engine but my device is Windows 11...
  4. Wierd Scroll in microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd Scroll in microsoft office apps: i use 2 finger touchpad scroll in ms word 365 i noticed that when scrolling the whole yep the WHOLE window moves up or down<according to scroll> is this normal? i aalso noticed if i use it in microsoft store app the cursor changes to a point and the scroll works in a...
  5. Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?

in Browsers and Email
    Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?: FF 81.0.2 and the latest Windows 10 update (2004 (19041.572). I'm a long time user of FF and with these two resent up dates I am now noticing a "halo" effect around printed matter when I scroll a page. Specifically, while in the scroll motion, the letters seems to have a...
  6. Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?: FF 81.0.2 and the latest Windows 10 update (2004 (19041.572). I'm a long time user of FF and with these two resent up dates I am now noticing a "halo" effect around printed matter when I scroll a page. Specifically, while in the scroll motion, the letters seems to have a...
  7. Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 Scrolling Requires More Scrolls to Scroll Along Page...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 Scrolling Requires More Scrolls to Scroll Along Page...: Am I in the right spot? My question is about using my specific mouse on a Windows 10 computer. I have bought a new computer -- Windows 10. I have plugged in my old favorite Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 into a USB port. It works, but I notice that the scrolling...
  8. How do I stop my computer from scrolling down or to the bottom of the page when I enter a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop my computer from scrolling down or to the bottom of the page when I enter a...: When on some websites, the computer will scroll down or to the bottom of the page after I enter a comment or answer a question. How do I stop the computer from doing this? It's not on every website, but most of them. I have Windows 10 Home. A Logitech wireless keyboard and...
  9. Size readjustments?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Size readjustments?: So for some reason, my computer (an Asus ROG laptop) will randomly change the size of literally everything. Like between a larger and smaller size. Whenever it does that my background cuts off, ALL The icons on my desktop move around, and it makes my chrome look off. It has...
  10. Microsoft Office readjusting page when I scroll

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office readjusting page when I scroll: this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the modified the registry . I need something that will work with word and PowerPoint . 110670