Windows 10: Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up

Discus and support Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Win 10 Pro 14915. Ever since the last Inside build (14915) I've been having issues with my MS LIVE Email (MS Essentials). For... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jm44jg39, Sep 7, 2016.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up

Hello,
    I am running Win 10 Pro 14915. Ever since the last Inside build (14915) I've been having issues with my MS LIVE Email (MS Essentials). For example: the program will not let me delete new unread or read emails or allow a move to a different folder. I get an error message.*Sad I have run SFC, DISM and the "repair" of MS Essentials. This does not fix the problem. I suspect that my MS ACCT. which ties the two email together may be the culprit. My question is: How can I unhook the two email (each has a separate email address)?

:)

jm44jg39, Sep 7, 2016

2. Import mail to windows 10

One clarification: does this change apply only to outlook.com, Hotmail and other MS email addresses ?

Is it so that Windows Mail Live will still continue working for other emails?

Thanks

JusteZibudiene, Sep 7, 2016
  3. How to change sent from email adress?

Windows Phone doesn't support the "sent from" alias you can set up on the Outlook.com website. It will always use the primary email address of the account. You have to ride out whatever waiting period MS has before you can change Live ID email addresses
    again.

ToddAllcock, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Is this with a hotmail/Outlook.com account? I have the same problem with my hotmail account on both WLMail & Win 10 mail client, I cannot delete emails from the inbox or deleted items folder, I can move emails to the deleted items when using WLMail.
    I suspect my account is in the process of being moved to the new sync protocol as there's no calendar entries either for the hotmail account.

Bastet, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up - Similar Threads - Stop Outlook com

2. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  3. Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails: So this is getting out of hand , since i started using VPNs lately and every time outlook tries to check for new emails while on VPN and it would just block all my outlook emails thinking i am compromised signing up from a different location and demanding i change all my...
  4. Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails: So this is getting out of hand , since i started using VPNs lately and every time outlook tries to check for new emails while on VPN and it would just block all my outlook emails thinking i am compromised signing up from a different location and demanding i changed all my...
  5. camera hook up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera hook up: How do I hook up a RNTW-MN21A camera? I have no instruction booklet/disk/etc. . Just the camera and dsl box/wiring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-hook-up/689cc5d2-ad7f-4960-b3db-3bf6a50a2900
  6. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  7. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  8. Email storage for windows live account and outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Email storage for windows live account and outlook.: Please can you help? I use windows 10 on both laptop and desktop Pc. I have a microsoft login account and use Outlook (paid subscription) software. I would like to know for peace of mind if my emails are stored in my microsoft account or on each device when I log in? My...
  9. Hooking Up Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hooking Up Speakers: Hi, I was hooking up some old external speakers to my newer laptop. the old external speakers has a green jack which I think is a audio line-in cable? My laptop doesn't have line-in or line-out jacks. Instead it has a microphone and headphone jack. I can sort of hook...
  10. hooking up a TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    hooking up a TV: I want to hook up video from my video card (NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT) to my TV (making it my second monitor). My card has 2 DVI ports and one is for my monitor. I have no more HDMI ports on the TV so I need to use RCA or S-Video to connect the computer and the TV. I've tried a...