Windows 10: Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up

Discus and support Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Win 10 Pro 14915. Ever since the last Inside build (14915) I've been having issues with my MS LIVE Email (MS Essentials). For... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jm44jg39, Sep 7, 2016.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up

Hello,
    I am running Win 10 Pro 14915. Ever since the last Inside build (14915) I've been having issues with my MS LIVE Email (MS Essentials). For example: the program will not let me delete new unread or read emails or allow a move to a different folder. I get an error message.*Sad I have run SFC, DISM and the "repair" of MS Essentials. This does not fix the problem. I suspect that my MS ACCT. which ties the two email together may be the culprit. My question is: How can I unhook the two email (each has a separate email address)?

:)

jm44jg39, Sep 7, 2016

2. Import mail to windows 10

One clarification: does this change apply only to outlook.com, Hotmail and other MS email addresses ?

Is it so that Windows Mail Live will still continue working for other emails?

Thanks

JusteZibudiene, Sep 7, 2016
  3. How to change sent from email adress?

Windows Phone doesn't support the "sent from" alias you can set up on the Outlook.com website. It will always use the primary email address of the account. You have to ride out whatever waiting period MS has before you can change Live ID email addresses
    again.

ToddAllcock, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Is this with a hotmail/Outlook.com account? I have the same problem with my hotmail account on both WLMail & Win 10 mail client, I cannot delete emails from the inbox or deleted items folder, I can move emails to the deleted items when using WLMail.
    I suspect my account is in the process of being moved to the new sync protocol as there's no calendar entries either for the hotmail account.

Bastet, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Stop Outlook.com and MS Live Email hooking up - Similar Threads - Stop Outlook com

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  6. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  7. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  8. speaker hook up

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker hook up: I tried hooking up my speakers after having to move my system. They are not working. I have the connect wire into my tower. The speaker does not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-hook-up/e5db43f0-44ca-4558-b503-e7236bdea2bc
  9. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  10. camera hook up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera hook up: How do I hook up a RNTW-MN21A camera? I have no instruction booklet/disk/etc. . Just the camera and dsl box/wiring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-hook-up/689cc5d2-ad7f-4960-b3db-3bf6a50a2900