Windows 10: STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

Discus and support STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, I have been repeatedly spammed with the STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE at least 5 or 6 times a day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManoDev, Jul 23, 2018.

1. ManoDev Win User

STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

So recently on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, I have been repeatedly spammed with the STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE at least 5 or 6 times a day. I have verified that I have all the latest drivers installed by checking the HP Support Assistant. Please help, I can upload my .dmp files for someone to analyze.

:)

ManoDev, Jul 23, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 15, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

1. STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE - Similar Threads - STOP SERVICE ERROR

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: I bluescreened with the error system service exception and am unsure of what caused it. I am unsure of how to attach my .dmp file but here is what I recieved when opening it on WinDbg and using !analyze -v:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  6. BSOD error stop code system service exception

BSOD error stop code system service exception: i bought hp envy 13 ba0003tu india yesterday and immediately updated to windows 1909 version. I started using it after that. The system randomly crashes and gives BSOD with system service exception error. Also, when i check startup repair options, it shows me couldnt repair...
  7. Critical Service Failed and Stop Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Service Failed and Stop Code: Please help me, I have been encountering Critical Service Failed error and I tried to fix it. I tried disabling drivers signature enforcement but that just creates another problem, it now gives me the Stop_Code blue screen. Please help me fix my laptop....
  8. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: Hello, We have a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 which is crashing frequently. It will crash when the machine is just sitting on the home screen and not being used. The blue screen message is Stop Code: System Service Exception. We have Windows version 1909 OS Build...
  9. Stop Code: Critical Service Failed error code: 0xc000021a and BSOD

Stop Code: Critical Service Failed error code: 0xc000021a and BSOD: [IMG]Scenario: I had restarted my laptop after working on it for some time, and after doing so, the system flashed a blue screen saying, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...". My system has extremely sensitive and necessary data within that I cannot risk...
  10. stop code system service exception multiple error

stop code system service exception multiple error: I have experienced too that error: stop code system service exception. What should I do? my windows version is 1803 (OS build 17134.590) I hope you will help me for this. Thank you....