Windows 10: Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot

Discus and support Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed. Now it asks me to create a pin every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ztruker, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot

The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed.

Now it asks me to create a pin every time I boot. How do I stop this from happening on a Win 10 Home X64 system.

:)

Ztruker, Jun 14, 2018

2. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Win 10 Upgrade

Win 10 Upgrade--getting U/G error 0x80190001 after the compatibility Test (Passed). U/G stops after that. Tried rebooting-no go. How do fix this?

Bern Sundberg, Jun 15, 2018
  4. daikin990 Win User

win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot - Similar Threads - Stop askin create

2. Why is it askin me to download oauth, what is it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it askin me to download oauth, what is it: What’s an oauth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-askin-me-to-download-oauth-what-is-it/5579d829-2190-458b-9f79-9fa1ed7ebacf
  3. Why is it askin me to download oauth, what is it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it askin me to download oauth, what is it: What’s an oauth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-askin-me-to-download-oauth-what-is-it/5579d829-2190-458b-9f79-9fa1ed7ebacf
  4. Stop me from wasting time on defender offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop me from wasting time on defender offline: Hi. Specs are asus core i7 premium laptop only around 10 years old. Was win7 pro. Upgraded to win 10 home about a year and and half ago. My mission was to eventually eliminate any issues left over after the original upgrade. And probably I chased some ghosts and caused some...
  5. Stop me from wasting time on defender offline

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop me from wasting time on defender offline: Hi. Specs are asus core i7 premium laptop only around 10 years old. Was win7 pro. Upgraded to win 10 home about a year and and half ago. My mission was to eventually eliminate any issues left over after the original upgrade. And probably I chased some ghosts and caused some...
  6. Windows 10 Win+G Xbox Menu will keep kicking me from parties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Win+G Xbox Menu will keep kicking me from parties: Hi, I've been having this issue for 3 or 4 months now at varying levels of annoyance. Whenever I join a friend's party through the Menu I will hear them, talk to them then after about 3 or 4 minutes it disconnects me and only me, requiring me to restart my pc and my router...
  7. WIN 10 - Reboot from Bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 - Reboot from Bugcheck: Hello! Have been encountering constant reboots with my machine, I checked the event viewer which shows the reboot is caused from a bugcheck. I have installed windbg and analysed the memory dump. analyses results: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a...
  8. Can't broadcast from Win + G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't broadcast from Win + G: I try to broadcast to mixer with the Win+G function but when I click on broadcast, the mixer tab pops up for a moment, and then closes and Windows says to try again later. I am all logged into Mixer and my accounts linked up, I don't know what the issue is, what do I do?...
  9. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734
  10. Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot: The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed. Now it asks me to create a pin every time I boot. How do I stop this from happening on a Win 10 Home X64 system. 112281