Windows 10: Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot

Discus and support Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed. Now it asks me to create a pin every... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ztruker, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot

The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed.

Now it asks me to create a pin every time I boot. How do I stop this from happening on a Win 10 Home X64 system.

:)

Ztruker, Jun 15, 2018

2. Stop asking me to create a PIN!

please o please tell me how i can stop Windows 10 from asking me to create a PIN to login with.....I DO NOT WANT TO CREATE ONE! no matter what I do it forces me to create one.

I understand it might be more secure etc etc but I DO NOT WANT TO CREATE ONE!

I am more than happy to enter in my normal password to access my profile I DO NOT WANT A PIN

Please assist me in stopping this annoyance. Its my computer and I will have it work the way I want it to.

DarrenSailes, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot

no i wont create a pin stop asking

why does it ask every time i turn on pc to make a pin. i don't want one stop asking. how do i disable it from asking every time?

JeremyBassett1, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot

1. Stop Win 10 from asking me to create a pin every time I reboot - Similar Threads - Stop asking create

2. Chrome asking for pin every time I try to autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome asking for pin every time I try to autofill: Since a few days ago, every time I try to use the autofill feature on chrome, I am prompted in typing my windows pc pin number, as attached.I don't want that, and want it disabled, I know it's security, but i didn't need this layer of security for the last 20 years and I'll...
  3. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  4. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  5. Every login is asking me for a pin.

6. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program

Asks me for my pin every time I open a program: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back....
  7. how do stop windows asking me to create a pin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do stop windows asking me to create a pin: so, i reinstalled windows, now every time i turn on my pc it asks for me to create a pin, but i cant since i no longer have access to that email (i did the recovery form now and in the past but nothing yet) so any way to disable it asking me to do it? cheers submitted by...
  8. windows asking admin pin every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows asking admin pin every time: can I disable windows asking the admin account pin for opening a certain app every time submitted by /u/suusa_pede [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id63vr/windows_asking_admin_pin_every_time/
  9. Stop Windows 10 Asking me to Create a Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stop Windows 10 Asking me to Create a Pin: I have recently re-installed Windows 10. When I installed it I was forced to create a pin. I was able to remove the pin once I'd logged on but now every time I reboot my computer Windows insists that I create a pin for it, claiming "We think you'll like it". I don't like it,...
  10. Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Win 10 from askin g me to create a pinevery time I reboot: The 1803 build forced me to create a pin during a clean install then I deleted it after the install completed. Now it asks me to create a pin every time I boot. How do I stop this from happening on a Win 10 Home X64 system. 112281

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop windows asking to create a fucking pin

2. stop windows from asking a fingerprint

3. how do i stop windows from asking for a pin

4. how can i stop windows from trying to get me to create a pin for windows hello,
  5. how to stop windows from asking for pin,
  6. windows keeps asking to create PIN,
  7. how to stop windows from requesting to create a pin,
  8. stop pin and fingerprint prompts,
  9. stop create pin,
  10. stop asking me to create a pin windows 1-,
  11. windows 2010 stop asking for pin,
  12. windows keeps asking me to create a pin,
  13. how to stop create a pin,
  14. windows asks me to create a pin,
  15. everytime i restart windows asks me to set a pin