Windows 10: stopped windows apps

Discus and support stopped windows apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse . these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Battle Folfox, Sep 3, 2018.

1. stopped windows apps

all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse .

these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I don't know what happened with them .

kindly help me

already tried command

stopped windows apps [​IMG]

:)

Battle Folfox, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 3, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

stopped windows apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

stopped windows apps

1. stopped windows apps - Similar Threads - stopped apps

2. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...
  3. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...
  4. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  5. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  6. Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...: Microsoft Windows 11 keeps reinstalling the apps that I uninstall manually. Those apps have no use for me so why does Windows 11 keep installing them?...
  7. Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...

Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...: Microsoft Windows 11 keeps reinstalling the apps that I uninstall manually. Those apps have no use for me so why does Windows 11 keep installing them?...
  8. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  9. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  10. Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11: It auto populates on my task bar when starting windows. Any way to disable this without completely uninstalling the app? I already disabled it from in the app settings and from task manager. This is a duplicate question for an issue with windows 10. link below....