Windows 10: Stopping windows from auto resizing and autorelocating.

Discus and support Stopping windows from auto resizing and autorelocating. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There are only a few occasion when I like Aero (if Aero is the cause) - that is the decrease in size of windows of some programs when they are pulled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sebastian42, May 27, 2018.

1. Stopping windows from auto resizing and autorelocating.

There are only a few occasion when I like Aero (if Aero is the cause) - that is the decrease in size of windows of some programs when they are pulled away from the top edge of the screen. ALL the other auroresizing that Aero (?) does in Win10 I find annoying. Is there a way of keeping that one redeeming feature, and preventing ALL other autoresizing and autorelocating of program windows ?

:)

Sebastian42, May 27, 2018

2. Sending and Auto Resize Photos

Hi

I always take photos with high definition (9-12Mpix).

The photo size are about 1Mo-2Mo, the sending by MMS is too large, I suggest auto-resize before send the MMS.

Best Regards

bifou---01, May 27, 2018
  3. Window Snap / resize

I have been through all of those steps. Windows are still snapping, and in some cases resizing to small windows. This has to stop...

jeffzervos, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Stopping windows from auto resizing and autorelocating.

1. Stopping windows from auto resizing and autorelocating. - Similar Threads - Stopping auto resizing

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stop Windows from Auto-hiding Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Windows from Auto-hiding Taskbar: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 11, and now the taskbar keeps auto-hiding. I made sure that this feature was unchecked in taskbar behavior, and I've restarted my computer multiple times to see if it's a bug that needs to be fixed. I want my taskbar to be...
  6. Stop Windows from Auto-hiding Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Windows from Auto-hiding Taskbar: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 11, and now the taskbar keeps auto-hiding. I made sure that this feature was unchecked in taskbar behavior, and I've restarted my computer multiple times to see if it's a bug that needs to be fixed. I want my taskbar to be...
  7. stop window automatic resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop window automatic resize: I want to stop window resize. I cannot find Multi Task on Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-window-automatic-resize/1d1af6de-de01-4e77-9cd1-4d83d71271ad
  8. auto resizing page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto resizing page: how to i stop my computer from resize my page when i move my finger on the touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-resizing-page/182dee7b-7d64-4818-be61-587b2e5cbf4c
  9. To stop Windows defender from auto scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To stop Windows defender from auto scans: Any way to stop WD from doing periodical auto scans ? 152317
  10. Auto resize column widths in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto resize column widths in Windows?: I know that if I open a folder in W10 there are numer****umn bar, Ctrl +, etc Is there any way of setting this as a default, s****ze when a folder is opened?...