Windows 10: Storage\New apps will be saved to - greyed out

Discus and support Storage\New apps will be saved to - greyed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Finally got Store(Beta) working on version 10158. However when I try to move the apps to other partition the menu is greyed out. 7642 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fyrekrig, Jul 1, 2015.

1. fyrekrig Win User

Storage\New apps will be saved to - greyed out

Finally got Store(Beta) working on version 10158.

However when I try to move the apps to other partition the menu is greyed out.

:)

fyrekrig, Jul 1, 2015

2. App save location, "save new apps to" greyed out

Hi Lowel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As you are using Windows 10 Education version, this issue is better suited in TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permission to help you with this issue. So I suggest you to post the same query in TechNet
    forum.

Technet forums

For further assistance related to Windows feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 1, 2015
  3. App save location, "save new apps to" greyed out

Hi,

I solved it by updating to the latest version of Windows10. Now I can change App-destination.

RobertHackel, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

Storage\New apps will be saved to - greyed out

1. Storage\New apps will be saved to - greyed out - Similar Threads - StorageNew apps saved

2. Delault apps greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delault apps greyed out: Hello. I recently installed windows 11 back onto my laptop. The odd thing is when I go to select default apps, it's greyed out. Any idea why? thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delault-apps-greyed-out/5fb9ebc0-8f19-420e-b8b9-590ddb7d1d06
  3. Delault apps greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delault apps greyed out: Hello. I recently installed windows 11 back onto my laptop. The odd thing is when I go to select default apps, it's greyed out. Any idea why? thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delault-apps-greyed-out/5fb9ebc0-8f19-420e-b8b9-590ddb7d1d06
  4. Background Apps Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Apps Greyed Out: Whenever I click outside of a window, the screen is greyed out so only the window I am currently in is clearly visible. It makes it super hard to use the multitasking function and even after speaking with Microsoft customer service for over an hour I still haven't figured out...
  5. Background Apps Greyed Out

Background Apps Greyed Out: Whenever I click outside of a window, the screen is greyed out so only the window I am currently in is clearly visible. It makes it super hard to use the multitasking function and even after speaking with Microsoft customer service for over an hour I still haven't figured out...
  6. apps greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps greyed out: my apps are greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-greyed-out/1b1ec990-efc0-481f-a127-5495654f3c4b
  7. apps greyed out

apps greyed out: my apps are greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-greyed-out/1b1ec990-efc0-481f-a127-5495654f3c4b
  8. Save greyed out on pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save greyed out on pictures: I save a lot of pictures from Twitter. I download them and then edit them before they go on my Pinterest page. I've been doing it for years. Today, when I edit the pictures the "save" is greyed out and only "save as" is available. If I drag the picture to my desktop it...
  9. Is there a workaround for the greyed out save apps to SD yet?

Is there a workaround for the greyed out save apps to SD yet?: Hello everyone, I have a teclast x98 air II recently updated to windows 10. I have limited space and bought a 64gig micro sd thinking that windows could install apps directly on to it. Apparently this feature is disabled and postponed. Is there a workaround or any other...
  10. New apps will save to: Greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    New apps will save to: Greyed out: For some reason the option to save new apps to my 2nd drive is greyed out however I can save documents, music, pictures and videos there. Ive reset windows to a fresh install, reformatted the drive. Rebooted a ton of times and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas? [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new apps will save to greyed out

2. new apps will save to greyed out?

3. windows 10 new apps will save to greyed out