Windows 10: Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393

Discus and support Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (Dell XPS 8500, 24GB, 1GB mSata system drive, two Toshiba USB3.0 attached hard drives) I have a storage space set up on my Windows 1607 primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cbarnhorst, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393

(Dell XPS 8500, 24GB, 1GB mSata system drive, two Toshiba USB3.0 attached hard drives)
    I have a storage space set up on my Windows 1607 primary computer. (Storage Spaces is a feature of Windows 8.1 and later and Server 2012 and later.) It is set up with a normal pair of large capacity hard drives and is in two-way mirrored configuration, formatted ReFS. I see the "reduced resiliency warning" but both drives are marked as "OK." What is the meaning of the "reduced resiliency" warning and what is required to remove it"? I get the same warning with a similar storage space configuration on my test box, the only difference being that it is formatted NTFS.

(posted also in Microsoft Communities)

Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393 [​IMG]

:)

Cbarnhorst, Oct 22, 2016
  2. John Ado Win User

Storage Space shows reduced resiliency in Windows 10 version 1607

Colin, let's post your question to Microsoft
    TechNet Forum
    for further assistance.

Thank you.

John Ado, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Storage Space shows reduced resiliency in Windows 10 version 1607

I have the same problem, reformatted both drives (low level), problem was gone until I turned the system off , back on and problem was back.

the data on the virtual disk is being updated, both physical drives show OK.

Did you get any resolution to your problem?

AlexMcCartney, Oct 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393

dalchina, Oct 23, 2016
Thema:

Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393

1. Storage Space shows "reduced resiliency" warning, build 14393 - Similar Threads - Storage Space shows

2. Storage Space Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Space Warning: Hi,A storage pool RAID1 has all of a sudden developed a warning, "reduced resiliency" and show which drive has the problem. When switching the two drives the problem is then switched too and the other drive now has the issue.Both drives are new Samsung 2TB SSD, around 6...
  3. Storage Space Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Space Warning: Hi,A storage pool RAID1 has all of a sudden developed a warning, "reduced resiliency" and show which drive has the problem. When switching the two drives the problem is then switched too and the other drive now has the issue.Both drives are new Samsung 2TB SSD, around 6...
  4. Windows Storage Spaces showing warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Storage Spaces showing warning: HiMy Windows Storage Spaces is showing a warning for low capacity. This is despite there being 11.2TB freeHow do i get rid of this alertSystems InfoWindows 10 Pro for Workstations10.0.19042 Build 19042...
  5. Storage Spaces - Reduced Resilency

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces - Reduced Resilency: Hi guys, woke up this morning to find this. Not being able to access my drives, they're really not THAT old and don't get used much. See pic: https://gyazo.com/04604b6312c515b42e4765f0a03a568f I am not really that familiar with all this stuff, but I figured it would be...
  6. Storage spaces without resilience, What's lost in a crash?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage spaces without resilience, What's lost in a crash?: If you create for example 3x4tb Storage spaces, and one drive crashes, will you lose everything, or just that's on just that drive? Is the system filling up drive 1, then drive 2 or how is it working? The reason I'm wondering is because I got a large usb harddisk, that I...
  7. Windows 10 build 14393

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 14393: I've been trying to update a laptop at work that is currently on build 14393 to the current. It just blue screens and then reverts to a working version. It won't pull WSUS updates until it's current. I've tried all the crap suggested in this article...
  8. Latest Build 14393 No Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Build 14393 No Extensions: With Build 14393, I lost my Extensions. Had Lastpass and Amazon. They showed in the Extensions tab, right side, but weren't operable. I uninstalled them and now when I click on the "Get extensions from store", it open to a blank page. Were working before I upgraded to the...
  9. Running build 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running build 14393: When will it update to the newer build or has MS stop that? 87256
  10. Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full: Please please please someone help. This problem is getting out of hand. I've posted about this problem, but the posts are getting moved to different threads and no one is replying. So here it all is form the beginning as simply as I can put it. Not too long ago, I added...