Windows 10: Store app live tile dead

Discus and support Store app live tile dead in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Store app live tile dead

I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t have any affect. Apart from that it is fully functional but I am sure it used to be alive unless my memory is deceiving me. Anyone else noticing the same?

:)

Scottyboy99, Nov 28, 2017

2. calendar on my 950xl should show date in live tile.

Live tiles should give me useful information at a glance without having to open app. This is currently a dead tile.

StevenPeet, Nov 28, 2017
  3. Apps dont update live tile

Hi Jessen

This isn't working either... same as before stuck up with dead tiles and useless store app...

Nawraj Rai, Nov 28, 2017
  4. Store app live tile dead

Hi,
    I have no idea what it's supposed to do *Smile
    But it sort of works still :/

ThrashZone, Nov 28, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    Mine was dead too, where it just showed picture of the handbag, after I reinstalled several APP's, it went live. Photos was dead too, after 13 screen shots, it went live.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Store app live tile dead

1. Store app live tile dead - Similar Threads - Store app live

2. Microsoft Store Live Tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  4. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  5. W10 App Live Tiles

W10 App Live Tiles: Hi. Did a clean install a week ago. All the live tiles work except the ones I like, MS weather and MS mail. Weather weirdly gives me live tile info for Washington DC even though I have updated my location and when I open weather it uses the correct location. I uninstalled...
  6. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...
  7. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  8. maps live tile dead

maps live tile dead: New version of maps came through on store updates this morning. It works fine but the live tile no longer seems to function. appears to be dead. Tried turning live tile off and on but made no difference. Seems to be same on our other pc too. Anyone else notice this? I love it...
  9. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  10. Dead Live Tiles

Dead Live Tiles: I lost Live tiles when I did a registry patch to fix a problem with Notifications see How to reset notification from these apps - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums How can I get them back again - tried unpinning, resetting, rebooting... [img] And notifications pop up in...