Windows 10: Store app won't let me rate & review anymore

Discus and support Store app won't let me rate & review anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to add that this morning I clicked on a link from the News app to rate and review it. The invitation link did open up the Store app and it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MattMcD488, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Store app won't let me rate & review anymore

I'd like to add that this morning I clicked on a link from the News app to rate and review it. The invitation link did open up the Store app and it did allow me to rate it, write a review, and submit it. Afterward, still in the store app, it still showed the sign in link under the ratings for the News app instead of showing my newly submitted review and update option. I went to the web page in a browser and it does show my new review with an option to update it on the web page.

MattMcD488, Apr 5, 2018

2. I just noticed that the Store app won't let me rate & review apps anymore. It says I need to sign in but I am already signed in with a Microsoft Account and clicking on the Sign In button it displays under the message doesn't do anything. I tried re-registering the Store app through Powershell. I also signed out and signed back in within the Store app and tried restarting my laptop.

Store app won't let me rate & review anymore [​IMG]

As you can see, I'm logged in but it says I need to log in to rate and review. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to solve it? Thanks in advance.

:)

MattMcD488, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Carlos J. S. A., Apr 21, 2018
  4. Store app won't let me rate & review anymore

Options to edit profile name for a comment in Windows Store

Old title: Windows Store Name

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are your referring to Ratings and reviews in Windows Store?

If so, it is as per the design and the same cannot be changed. It will automatically capture your profile name(I.e. your Microsoft account name) by default along with your rating and date of review for that particular app.

Hence it will displayed with review title on top followed by your rating, date of comment and your name with review comment under
    Ratings and reviews in Windows Store.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Were you leaving any profanity reviews that may have gotten you banned from posting? Do you have the same problem on a Microsoft App in the store?

Are you logged into Windows 10 with a local or cloud account?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 21, 2018
  6. No, I didn't leave any profane reviews in the store app so I didn't get banned for that. What's odd is if I go to the store website in a browser I can leave reviews just fine. This problem only occurs within the standalone store app. I'm logged into Windows 10 with my personal Microsoft account. I also have an office 365 account through my college, but I removed it from "Sign in to a work or school account" because it wouldn't let me sync my settings anymore.

MattMcD488, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Store app won't let me rate & review anymore

1. Store app won't let me rate & review anymore - Similar Threads - Store app won't

2. KB5034123 won't me let Shut Down anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034123 won't me let Shut Down anymore?: After I installed the KB5034123 update I restarted and everything seemed fine. If I press shut down in the start menu or press my power button it will restart my system even though it says shutting down. The power button is set to shut down. I have to press the power button...
  3. KB5034123 won't me let Shut Down anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034123 won't me let Shut Down anymore?: After I installed the KB5034123 update I restarted and everything seemed fine. If I press shut down in the start menu or press my power button it will restart my system even though it says shutting down. The power button is set to shut down. I have to press the power button...
  4. PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN won't let me into Microsoft Store: I am unable to log into Microsoft Store with my account on my son’s laptop HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx running Windows 11, v22H2 when it asks for my PIN for verification. I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows for him from the Minecraft web site. I successfully apparently...
  5. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  6. Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...: I would like to rate and review an app on the Microsoft website i.e https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-apps but unable to find any option to rate the application.Navigated to many application but couldn't find the option to rate .In Microsoft store I am able...
  7. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  8. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  9. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...