Windows 10: Store Apps don't install

Discus and support Store Apps don't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I created an MS account so I could install apps from the Store. Creating the MS account went smooth. I accessed the Store and attempted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by twl845, Nov 17, 2015.

1. twl845 Win User

Store Apps don't install

Hi All, I created an MS account so I could install apps from the Store. Creating the MS account went smooth. I accessed the Store and attempted to install the Facebook app, and the progress bar went two thirds across the window and stopped moving. It still sits there. when I attempted to install a dictionary it says pending. It still says pending. When I first did the upgrade to WIN10 a few weeks ago there was a Weather app on the tiles that worked. One day it crapped out, and now that I have the MS Account it wont access again. I have a feeling there's a setting somewhere that needs to be turned on or something, but scouring the Settings I don't see anything. The only thing I do see is on System settings>Storage>Save Locations>New apps will save to> This PC (C) is greyed out and I don't see a way you activate the setting, if indeed that's something to do with my problem. Can anyone help me with my problem? Thanks.

:)

twl845, Nov 17, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

windows phone app does not download apps from app store

I don't know if the connection is in the way but the normal way to install an app is to select it from the store on the phone and install via WiFi .

To select from the PC go to windowsphone apps, select it and it will install to the phone.

You don't connect the phone to the PC to install an app.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/windows-phone-store

garym123, Nov 17, 2015
  3. How to install apps from outside the Store in Windows 10 S?

That's great if you want to update to Pro but if I don't what is the answer to install apps outside the app store when it takes you to still want to install apps from outside the store? click on the link... then what

ElleGiraffe, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Store Apps don't install

1. Store Apps don't install - Similar Threads - Store Apps don't

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and apps don't open

Microsoft store and apps don't open: I've been having an issue where I'm unable to open the Windows Store or any Windows apps. Clicking on them does nothing, no windows pop up at all. Similarly, when I try to download an app from the Windows store in Chrome NVIDIA Control Panel for example, clicking "get" gives...
  6. Newly installed apps from Microsoft Store don't run

Newly installed apps from Microsoft Store don't run: Windows version 2004 OS build 19041.546 I'm getting an error every time I install a new app from Microsoft Store [ATTACH] "The specified path does not exist. Check the path, and then try again." The first time that this happened was when I was following the microsoft...
  7. Store app install

Store app install: I get a error when trying to install anything'0x87aF00B' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-install/7210701d-36a9-42e1-9b9b-d7d86628eb4c
  8. Microsoft Store and apps don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and apps don't work: Around a month ago, I noticed that the microsoft store and the apps weren't working. When I try to open them, they close after a few seconds they were opened. I tried many powershell and command prompt solutions, but they didn't work. I also tried wsreset.exe, but it did not...
  9. Microsoft store apps don't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps don't launch: I've had this problem for a while that some games for example Minecraft and minesweeper downloaded from the Microsoft store first open perfectly well, but once I restart my pc they dont work anymore crashes right away. So far I've tried to run windows update and microsoft...
  10. Windows apps and app stores don't work

Windows apps and app stores don't work: Hi, I have found that the Windows 10 app store disappeared from my system, apps like calculator installed through the app store do not start. The most strange thing is that all those apps has some strange strings appended in front of the original app names. By clicking...