Windows 10: store apps keep updating same runtime file

Discus and support store apps keep updating same runtime file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the store and update my apps it also downloads and installs Microsoft Native runtime pack 1.123101.0. It keeps doing this every time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hanovermaxx, Sep 5, 2015.

1. store apps keep updating same runtime file

When I go to the store and update my apps it also downloads and installs Microsoft Native runtime pack 1.123101.0. It keeps doing this every time and always the same file. Anyone know of a solution to this

Thanks

:)

hanovermaxx, Sep 5, 2015

2. Qt

If you download a Qt enabled app from Ovi Store, say like, Nokia Wellness Diary, it automatically installs Qt runtime on your phone as well. Be aware however that it installs 13mb of files on your phone memory. The runtime cannot be installed to memory
    card.

chanchan05, Sep 5, 2015
  3. .Net Native Runtime Package 1.0 stuck in Windows store

Microsoft .Net Native Runtime Package 1.0 is stuck in the Windows app store. It says it's installing, but it doesn't seem to do anything. The Microsoft Photos app started an update simultaneously next to it it's stuck at 0.1 mb. Also when I try to look for
    updates for windows, not the app it just keeps on looking.

Any ideas what the problem might be, and how to fix it?

I've tried running wsreset.exe (in admin)

Máté Gorka, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

store apps keep updating same runtime file

1. store apps keep updating same runtime file - Similar Threads - store apps keep

2. Keep files with the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep files with the same name: I regularly have documents with the same name that I need to transfer to a folder and I want to select the option to not skip any files with the same name and just have them automatically renamed, rather than having to choose to keep both files each time....
  3. Keep files with the same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep files with the same name: I regularly have documents with the same name that I need to transfer to a folder and I want to select the option to not skip any files with the same name and just have them automatically renamed, rather than having to choose to keep both files each time....
  4. Store keeps updating its apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store keeps updating its apps: I have store open and it will download the updates for my apps. It is fine and nothing is wrong then installs every update. I was happy for this till I found out that when I open Store again there are pending for updates again. So I install it restart the computer and check...
  5. Store keeps updating its apps

Store keeps updating its apps: I have store open and it will download the updates for my apps. It is fine and nothing is wrong then installs every update. I was happy for this till I found out that when I open Store again there are pending for updates again. So I install it restart the computer and check...
  6. Store keeps updating its apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  8. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  9. Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps: I've read about this issue before and, so far, none of the suggestions have really worked. Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update 18-25 apps. I've tried resetting the app with wsreset.exe and also in settings. It works initially but then after some time goes...
  10. Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Microsoft Store is a marketplace for downloading apps. The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 helps you download or update your apps. But at the time it may not work properly due to a damaged Windows Store Cache. [...] This post Microsoft Store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows apps keep updating