Windows 10: Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Discus and support Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raeadhani, Aug 23, 2015.

1. raeadhani Win User

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?

Twice now I've had pinned apps disappear from my start menu - for example, I pinned a game & the notepad to the start menu. Then when going back to the start menu later, they're gone. I have repinned them in a different spot on the start menu & they seem to be staying now - is this normal?

:)

raeadhani, Aug 23, 2015
  2. John Ado Win User

Store and some other apps not showing up in start menu or taskbar (when launched)

Hi Gupta,

There might have been some files that got corrupted during the installation of the update. Let's see if the

Windows Update troubleshooter
    can diagnose the issue. If the issue persists, disconnect from your network and check if you can uninstall the last update from
    Control Panel > Programs > View installed updates. Look for KB4043961.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Store and some other apps not showing up in start menu or taskbar (when launched)

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Falls Creators Update. Though upgrade was successful, but Store and some other apps (notably third party apps) aren't showing up on Start menu. Store is present, even starting up, but icon is not visble in taskbar nor can I find it
    in start menu?

Any resolutions?

I have tried reinstalling them via powershell, but it doesn't help either.

Gupta Varun, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

I believe that you have to be logged in under your MS account to use/see Store Apps. If you have a local login, I believe that you can't use/see them. If you switch from one to the other(MS account to Local), this could be the problem.

Mark Phelps, Aug 23, 2015
  5. raeadhani Win User
    Thanks for the reply! *Smile

I am currently logged in under my MS account so unfortunately that's not the problem.

raeadhani, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

1. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu - Similar Threads - Store Apps showing

2. start menu search not showing apps installed with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu search not showing apps installed with Microsoft store: when i search in the search bar for apps installed with Microsoft store they don't show upi have tried trouble shooters and it hasn't helped. i have tried re-indexing and it hasn't helped please tell me what i can do...
  3. start menu search not showing apps installed with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu search not showing apps installed with Microsoft store: when i search in the search bar for apps installed with Microsoft store they don't show upi have tried trouble shooters and it hasn't helped. i have tried re-indexing and it hasn't helped please tell me what i can do...
  4. start menu search not showing apps installed with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  6. Installed apps not showing up in start menu search.

in Cortana
    Installed apps not showing up in start menu search.: Hi. Recently I have noticed that some of applications I pinned on the start menu disappeared and some are not showing up in the search. I have to go into their installed folders to run it which is hectic. Please help....
  7. Start menu and "store apps"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and "store apps": Maybe I'm the only one who hates the alphabetic list in the Start menu, maybe it works well if you have five apps installed, but I find it annoying to have to scroll down through scores of apps just to find the link I need. I know, I can store the most used links in the...
  8. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  9. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  10. Start menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...