Windows 10: Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page

Discus and support Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to download Windows apps through the Store because it crashes when I open an app's page inside the Store, either by clicking a link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YonathanZ, Jun 25, 2015.

1. YonathanZ Win User

Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page

Hi,

I am unable to download Windows apps through the Store because it crashes when I open an app's page inside the Store, either by clicking a link in a browser or by searching for the app and clicking a search result.

I've Google'd this a bit but it doesn't seem to be a "known issue" by Microsoft, which is strange because it seems like a major bug to me.

I am running build 10130. According to Windows Update, my device is up to date.

Did any of you encounter this problem and find a solution to it?

:)

YonathanZ, Jun 25, 2015
  2. vccy118 Win User

Store crashes when I open an app's page

It doesn't work at all. There's no issue with the updates, no errors. It was a fresh install so no changes before the issue occurred.

vccy118, Jun 25, 2015
  3. DeMiThA Win User
    Store crashes when I open an app's page

I got the same problem, app store opens up fine but cant load any app pages, it crashes.

DeMiThA, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page

Same here I'm still not sure about it though?

Evin Drake, Jun 28, 2015
  5. YonathanZ Win User
    I've removed that installation of Win 10, then installed it to an SSD drive and the problem is gone.

YonathanZ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page

1. Store (beta) crashes when I open an app's page - Similar Threads - Store beta crashes

2. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch itHere are the Crash error that i get from Microsoft store crash: Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe,...
  3. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page: So ive had this problem for about 3 days now and i tried repairing and resetting the store but to no avail, i also tried reinstalling the app, didnt work either. So is there anyway to fix this problem? * Moved from Community Center * OS not specified...
  4. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page: So ive had this problem for about 3 days now and i tried repairing and resetting the store but to no avail, i also tried reinstalling the app, didnt work either. So is there anyway to fix this problem? * Moved from Community Center * OS not specified...
  5. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Internet crashing on Windows 10 when opening Store apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet crashing on Windows 10 when opening Store apps: When I try to open a store app mostly any game from the game pass my internet somehow goes "off".What I mean by off is that for example, on Discord I get 5000 ms, my friends can´t hear me but I can hear them, and any web page works.The same happens whenever I turn on my PC, I...
  7. Opening App Only Opens App Store Page

Opening App Only Opens App Store Page: I tried to download a game from the app store after buying the game pass, but the game paused downloading right as it was about to finish. I left it alone for about ten minutes and nothing happened, so I hit the button to pause and resume the download, at which point it told...
  8. Crashing When opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  9. Store, Store (beta), and apps

Store, Store (beta), and apps: For the past few days, I've been wrestling with Store (beta) issues. It worked, it didn't work, it sort of worked..... When it worked, it offered 10 updates to apps update all did not work, so I updated them individually by hitting the down arrow Reader updated - others...
  10. beta store wont open

beta store wont open: Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently in this build they did away with the green store app so there is only the beta one. 7278