Windows 10: Store isn't letting me install apps

Discus and support Store isn't letting me install apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, here's my problem: If I remember correctly it started in October when I uninstalled Crossy Road, while an update happened for the game. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrineBlade, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Store isn't letting me install apps

Alright, here's my problem:

If I remember correctly it started in October when I uninstalled Crossy Road, while an update happened for the game. I had no idea the update was happening, so I uninstalled the game, and when I went to download an app days later, three updates were saying they were being downloaded, one for Crossy Road, one for MSN News (which I had already deleted), and a Microsoft .Net update.

Here's what I've tried to fix the problem:
    - Running wsreset
    - Logging out of the store and rebooting my computer
    - Going offline, logging out of the store, and rebooting my computer
    - Just simply rebooting my computer

The store won't let me update my computer or install any other apps. At this point, I'm almost ready to just reformat my computer, so any help will be accepted.

:)

BrineBlade, Mar 17, 2016

2. Store not letting me redownload apps

I keep getting a strange message that says, "There's a problem with Phone. First, try to buy the app(lication). If that doesn't work, you'll need to uninstall the app(lication) and then install it again." I tried both options, my camera and photograph
    applications are both broken, along with 4 others.

Eric Ričard, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Store not letting me reinstall games and apps

So I used a code to get Minecraft Windows 10 on one computer when I log in on my other computer I can install it nd I don't get it because they both support it and it says that I have to pay for it again does anyone have a solution?

Aiden Shadduck, Mar 17, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Store isn't letting me install apps

Suggestions :

#1. do a system file check to look for corrupt files. If any found, it will try to do repair.
    Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If you have report #3. Please post back. There is way to fix that.

#2. If suggestion #1 does not help, do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, Mar 17, 2016
  5. I got #1 out of the three that you listed

Should I go for the Repair Scan or just back up my files and reformat?

BrineBlade, Mar 19, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Use the tutorial I posted to you.
    Follow step 1, 2,3, and then 4.
    ISO file

davidhk, Mar 19, 2016
  7. Did a push-button refresh mainly because I didn't have any CDs/DVDs/USB drives I could use

Just need to install stuff again, but the store problem is finally solved.

BrineBlade, Mar 19, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Nice to know you fixed it yourself.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Store isn't letting me install apps - Similar Threads - Store isn't letting

2. Won’t let me install Xbox app on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won’t let me install Xbox app on Microsoft store: its stuck on 1% and 0 kbps downloading and uploading and I’ve been waiting an hour but when I install something else the network speed and download is faster for that app...
  3. Won’t let me install Xbox app on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won’t let me install Xbox app on Microsoft store: its stuck on 1% and 0 kbps downloading and uploading and I’ve been waiting an hour but when I install something else the network speed and download is faster for that app...
  4. windows not letting me install apps

windows not letting me install apps: yesterday i tried going back to windows 10 1703 coz dell showed that that was the latest version my pc cud supportbutafter ive installed i cant seem to install any other appit says its time to update ur device and i cant download any apps pls do help coz this is a good...
  5. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  6. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  7. Windows store not letting me install games or apps

Windows store not letting me install games or apps: i recently swaped out my hard drive and started fresh and when i went to download game such as forza titles and sea of thieves it would not let me install them to my computer ive tried reseting microsoft store and the register device page on my microsoft account page dosent...
  8. Microsoft store not letting me install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me install: ive been trying to install roblox but all it says is get and when i click it, it does nothing at all. is there any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-letting-me-install/03dd68ee-8f82-44d0-9885-ae450e1a2664
  9. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  10. Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps: whenever i try to install an app it tells me "Couldn't install [app]. We'll retry shortly." This is on windows 10 The error code is 0x803FB005...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone isnt letting me instal apps from play store