Windows 10: Store Issue

Discus and support Store Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On more than one of my Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.483 when I enter the Store it indicates there is 1 download/update available. When I enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flhthemi, Jul 28, 2017.

1. flhthemi Win User

Store Issue

On more than one of my Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.483 when I enter the Store it indicates there is 1 download/update available. When I enter the Download area there is nothing to download...any hints as to how I can fix this?

Store Issue [​IMG]

:)

flhthemi, Jul 28, 2017

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Jul 28, 2017
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Store Issue

TairikuOkami, Jul 28, 2017
  5. flhthemi Win User
    flhthemi, Jul 28, 2017
  6. flhthemi Win User
    Guess I spoke too soon. It came back on every install I have. Wonder what's going on. I see there is another post about it here so if a mod can tie them together it might keep everyone updated a little better....

flhthemi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Store Issue

1. Store Issue - Similar Threads - Store Issue

2. Microsoft store issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  3. Microsoft store issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microsoft store has an issue

My microsoft store has an issue: I want to reset my microsoft store because its not working at all and I cant find it anywhere in app section of windows settings to reset it and when I want to reset it using the given command by one of staff that answers question which the command is Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  7. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  8. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  9. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...