Windows 10: store not open

Discus and support store not open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hp laptop pavilion a4 windows 8.1 store not opne help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bhoop Singh, Apr 13, 2024.

1. store not open

hp laptop pavilion a4 windows 8.1 store not opne help me

:)

Bhoop Singh, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. store not open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 13, 2024
  4. store not open

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

store not open

1. store not open - Similar Threads - store open

2. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...: Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me I cant use the old 10 home version... it came with 10 pro. I didnt do anything but MStore wont open??...
  3. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...: Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me I cant use the old 10 home version... it came with 10 pro. I didnt do anything but MStore wont open??...
  4. Why cant I open Microsoft store app? I bought a second hand home PC. Activation tells me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Could not open Google play store beta after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not open Google play store beta after Windows update: fter updating my windows following error is coming "There's an issue with one of the windows drivers on this machine Be sure you are no the latest version of windows 10".Even though I have update my graphics driver still this error is coming.I am administrator of my pc and I...
  6. Could not open Google play store beta after Windows update

Could not open Google play store beta after Windows update: fter updating my windows following error is coming "There's an issue with one of the windows drivers on this machine Be sure you are no the latest version of windows 10".Even though I have update my graphics driver still this error is coming.I am administrator of my pc and I...
  7. when opening microsoft store version of roblox after a while it just closes itself. windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when opening microsoft store version of roblox after a while it just closes itself. windows 11: So after installing microsoft store roblox i tired to open it, but after a few seconds my cursor had loading circle near it and then roblox turned off. I wish i could upload a video i made but sadly i don't think i can....
  8. when opening microsoft store version of roblox after a while it just closes itself. windows 11

when opening microsoft store version of roblox after a while it just closes itself. windows 11: So after installing microsoft store roblox i tired to open it, but after a few seconds my cursor had loading circle near it and then roblox turned off. I wish i could upload a video i made but sadly i don't think i can....
  9. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 has a different logo and won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store on Windows 11 has a different logo and won't open: Hello, I recently updated to Windows 11 and have needed to use the Microsoft Store, however the logo looks strange and the app will not open at all. When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to reset and restore the cache but that did nothing. I've tried wsreset.exe...
  10. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 has a different logo and won't open

Microsoft Store on Windows 11 has a different logo and won't open: Hello, I recently updated to Windows 11 and have needed to use the Microsoft Store, however the logo looks strange and the app will not open at all. When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to reset and restore the cache but that did nothing. I've tried wsreset.exe...