Windows 10: Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!!

Discus and support Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my Store stopped working, I tried to re-install it and I got the following: [img] Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance 46724 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XSplinter, Apr 8, 2016.

1. XSplinter Win User

Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!!

So my Store stopped working, I tried to re-install it and I got the following:

Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!! [​IMG]

Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance

:)

XSplinter, Apr 8, 2016

2. Windows store not working - wsreset doesn't fix it; store trouble shooter doesn't fix it - life is too short!

Follow:

Steps for fixing broken apps in Windows 10

If the other account fixed it, you can delete old account>Change the new one to MS account>Delete the older one.

Though the repair Install fixes all these kind of problems.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Steve Jo Win User
    Windows store not working - wsreset doesn't fix it; store trouble shooter doesn't fix it - life is too short!

Thanks for that - appreciate it.

I don't know how swapping the accounts over would work in practice - I have my PC set up as i want it on my account - it would be quite a job to do that all again in a different account. Is there any easy way to transfer everything?

If I understand you correctly the other solution is reinstall windows which is a pretty extreme measure.

I had hoped that having to reinstall the OS was a thing of the past with Win 10. I probably don't (and almost certainly won't) use the windows store enough for it to be worth the hassle.

Thanks again

Steve Jo, Apr 8, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Do a repair install, that should fix your issue. Read this link.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

OldMike65, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Store working can't

2. HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC: Sorry for my bad English Please help my screen says:RecoveryYour PC/Device Needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: Windows\system32\config\systemChoose one of the option below to adress...
  3. HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC: Sorry for my bad English Please help my screen says:RecoveryYour PC/Device Needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: Windows\system32\config\systemChoose one of the option below to adress...
  4. Help I can't install microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help I can't install microsoft store: few days ago I removed microsoft store from my PC. Now I can't get it back . I tried many installation powershell commands but still it doesn't work. When I use a command it works but stays stuck at ---initialized........ or ---processing ...... [ooo but still I waited for...
  5. Help I can't install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can't install microsoft store: few days ago I removed microsoft store from my PC. Now I can't get it back . I tried many installation powershell commands but still it doesn't work. When I use a command it works but stays stuck at ---initialized........ or ---processing ...... [ooo but still I waited for...
  6. Help I can't install microsoft store

7. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  8. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  9. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

10. HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..: hello, I got myself into twinUI mode, I do not know how to get out of it! Currently, all the default apps from windows are: "twinui" on my windows (image1 below). image 1 [img] Everything was normal an hour ago, but then I was searching for "fixing the...