Windows 10: Store really slow at the moment

Discus and support Store really slow at the moment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone finding the MS Store really slow on the PC at the moment? Takes quite a while to load the various sections 42694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Store really slow at the moment

Anyone finding the MS Store really slow on the PC at the moment? Takes quite a while to load the various sections

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 1, 2016

2. We can't connect to the Store at the moment. Check your data connection or try again later..... Nokia Lumia 720

This did not work... what next?

SusanWilmington, Mar 1, 2016
  3. We can't connect to the Store at the moment. Check your data connection or try again later..... Nokia Lumia 720

Hi I have been trying to download apps from Store.. when i search it shows me the apps but when i try to install the app it gives me the same message "We can't connect to the Store at the moment. Check your data connection or try again later"again
    and again... Before this I reset my phone to factory settings as my audio notification for calls stopped, even my music and video didn't play any sounds.. After the factory reset, that took at least 12 hrs, the phone got started again.. i signed in to my OVI
    account which is working fine.. i m able to download and play any song.. even the video is working fine.. but when i tried downloading apps from live store it gave me this problem.. need help.....

PrabhatBhatnagar, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Store really slow at the moment

Hmm, seems okay now. Must of been a temporary glitch in the matrix!

Scottyboy99, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Store really slow at the moment

1. Store really slow at the moment - Similar Threads - Store really slow

2. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer really slow: Hey so suddenly my laptop started being really slow to open programs and when they did finally open they would barely be able to run or would crash.I also noticed on task manager i would be using 30% or more of my memory when no programs were running. I thought that I...
  3. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer really slow: Hey so suddenly my laptop started being really slow to open programs and when they did finally open they would barely be able to run or would crash.I also noticed on task manager i would be using 30% or more of my memory when no programs were running. I thought that I...
  4. Laptop is really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is really slow: Hi My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!...
  5. PDF really slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDF really slow: I have problem with Adobe software. Till I’ve had just the Reader the PDF file copying or simply PDF preview was very fast. I have brand new machine. After buying and installing full Adobe version it all went to shit. Preview in Explorer either takes dozens of seconds to...
  6. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer really slow: Sorry double post please delete it 153373
  7. REALLY SLOW INTERNET

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REALLY SLOW INTERNET: My internet is fast. 125 MB download, about 20 MB Upload. However, I had a weird issue recently. I came back home after a walk, where I had left my PC on (It was only about forty minutes away) and I come back to find my internet not working anymore? When it was working...
  8. Really slow computer

Really slow computer: hello guys so I have a dell latitude e5440 and windows 10 and my problem is that all of a sudden my computer started working reallllyyy slowly it was perfectly fine until yesterday, it wasn’t slow at all but it happened all of a sudden it takes 30 min to log in and the...
  9. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

Windows 10 really, really, really slow!: My son's computer is suddenly incredibly slow, like 4 or 5 mins from a mouse click to a response. I have tried all the "Windows is running slow" fixes, but since I can't open any settings apps, I am really stuck. I have tried rebooting in safe mode, but it won't - I have...
  10. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...