Windows 10: Store setting

Discus and support Store setting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where it says update apps automatically the option to stop that is greyed out. How do i stop automatic updates? 11427 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeShades, Jul 31, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Store setting

Where it says update apps automatically the option to stop that is greyed out. How do i stop automatic updates?

:)

JoeShades, Jul 31, 2015
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Settings and Store

My settings and store in windows 10 won't launch. When I click on either icon, a smaller window opens, shows a blue screen in that window, but then closes on its own, without opening either app. How do I fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

MalissaShore, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Store setting

1. Store setting - Similar Threads - Store setting

2. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  4. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  6. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  7. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  8. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  9. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  10. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...