Windows 10: Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000

Discus and support Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I dont know, that's why I showed the pic *Confused I still find it hard to believe that MS thought 10 devices was going to be enough. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by cereberus, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Winuser Win User

Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000

I still find it hard to believe that MS thought 10 devices was going to be enough.

Winuser, Sep 15, 2017
  2. enigma101 Win User

Does anyone know when this increase will actually happen? This 10 devices limit is a pain as i'm sure most folks will agree.....

enigma101, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000

1. Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000 - Similar Threads - Store UWP app

2. *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*: I recently reset my PC without keeping the files because, i wanted a fresh start for my PC. After the reset i was trying to download something and noticed that i need to turn my Windows Defender off for a second but when i tried accessing windows defender it said that Windows...
  3. *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*: I recently reset my PC without keeping the files because, i wanted a fresh start for my PC. After the reset i was trying to download something and noticed that i need to turn my Windows Defender off for a second but when i tried accessing windows defender it said that Windows...
  4. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F": Tried installing Minecraft Launcher on my Windows 10 machine through the Microsoft Store.I get this error:0x8007001F I have tried resetting and reparing the app. Restarting and made sure that Windows 10 is up to date, but nothing seems to work. Now the retry button never gets...
  5. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F": Tried installing Minecraft Launcher on my Windows 10 machine through the Microsoft Store.I get this error:0x8007001F I have tried resetting and reparing the app. Restarting and made sure that Windows 10 is up to date, but nothing seems to work. Now the retry button never gets...
  6. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't open UWP apps. "The application has not been provisioned" or "The app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open UWP apps. "The application has not been provisioned" or "The app didn't start": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/guccifyyyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqmi4q/cant_open_uwp_apps_the_application_has_not_been/
  8. Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error: I tried to upload my .appxupload file to Submission in Microsoft Store, but I got this message: Package acceptance validation error: The package file format for LoginNavigation.UWP_1.0.143.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle is invalid: Retrieving the COM class factory for component...
  9. Can't install UWP apps.

Can't install UWP apps.: I had this problem just today, I tried installing Minecraft for Windows 10 because it had an update. The thing is, Microsoft Store keeps giving me the error code 0x80070002. I managed to get the APPX for it and it gives me -2147219196 and -2147219195. I tried reinstalling...
  10. Can't install UWP apps.

Can't install UWP apps.: I had this problem just today, I tried installing Minecraft for Windows 10 because it had an update. The thing is, Microsoft Store keeps giving me the error code 0x80070002. I managed to get the APPX for it and it gives me -2147219196 and -2147219195. I tried reinstalling...