Windows 10: store windows 10 crashing

Discus and support store windows 10 crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgrate my laptop to windows 10, but the store keep crashing I need someone to help me please 22375 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khristel, Sep 12, 2015.

1. khristel Win User

store windows 10 crashing

I upgrate my laptop to windows 10, but the store keep crashing I need someone to help me please

:)

khristel, Sep 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 Store crashes

On trying to download any app from Windows 10 Store the App Store crashes

GhalyStefanos, Sep 12, 2015
  3. max green Win User
    windows 10 Store not working?

There is growing feedback that the Store is down for a lot of people today.

Service Alert: Windows Store crashing on Windows 10 PCs and Mobile [Update: Fixed]

Service Alert: Windows Store crashing on Windows 10 PCs and Mobile phone

By Daniel Rubino

If you are running Windows 10 tonight and have noticed the Store immediately closes when you try to open it, you are not alone. Through both our email tips and a quick search on Twitter reveal that this is a widespread issue.

max green, Sep 12, 2015
  4. store windows 10 crashing

theveterans, Sep 12, 2015
  5. I heard Microsoft is aware of the issue. Make sure your computer is up to date, restarted, and try again.

DustSailor, Sep 12, 2015
  6. khristel Win User
    this option works really good with my store its just working perfect. Thank You*Biggrin

khristel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

store windows 10 crashing

1. store windows 10 crashing - Similar Threads - store crashing

2. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  3. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  4. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  5. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  6. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  7. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  8. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  9. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  10. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...