Windows 10: store

Discus and support store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i reseted app store data for some reason few months ago and now minecraft is not there i really need to play it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Storeyedjoker, Oct 23, 2021.

1. store

So i reseted app store data for some reason few months ago and now minecraft is not there i really need to play it

:)

Storeyedjoker, Oct 23, 2021

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 23, 2021
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 23, 2021
  4. store

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

store

1. store - Similar Threads - store

2. Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working: any ideas. had an issue with the microsoft store, it led to resetting dates and times, troubleshooting steps to repair and then reset etc, etc. All the easy stuff basically :. then the store no longer opens or works. trying to follow the advice to use the powershell to reset...
  3. Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working: any ideas. had an issue with the microsoft store, it led to resetting dates and times, troubleshooting steps to repair and then reset etc, etc. All the easy stuff basically :. then the store no longer opens or works. trying to follow the advice to use the powershell to reset...
  4. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  5. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  6. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

7. Fix Microsoft Store error code 0x80004003

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store error code 0x80004003: [ATTACH]While downloading apps from Microsoft Store or opening Microsoft Store on Windows 11/10, if you get the error code 0x80004003, do follow these solutions mentioned in the article. It is pretty frequent when certain things do not meet or comply with Microsoft Store app...
  8. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  9. Microsoft Store Glitched?

Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  10. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store