Windows 10: Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files

Discus and support Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This is a new laptop Toshiba Satellite L55t with Windows 10. I have had several instances where access to a file is blocked because of a stored... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Karaokegirl, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files

This is a new laptop Toshiba Satellite L55t with Windows 10. I have had several instances where access to a file is blocked because of a stored profile. My user account is administrator and it should allow access to any file. I found the stored profile but I can't find any way to change it so I can access all files on my laptop. Do you have any suggestions that will help me solve the problem. Thank you

:)

Karaokegirl, Jan 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 User Locked Out

Thank you for your prompt response. 1) The exact error message is: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." 2) I do have one other user name/account on the computer, which is the one I am using at the moment.
    However, it does not allow me access to the files created and stored under my primary user name. When I try to access my primary user name's folder, it prompts me for the password. When I enter it, it is rejected.

R. Steven P., Jan 11, 2016
  3. DonMahony Win User
    All Microsoft Apps and Functions Not Working

Hi Greg,

I reloaded Windows 10 using the media creation tool, keeping my old files and apps. Now I cannot log into my account. I get this message "User profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded." I can, however, access a second user
    account which will connect to the store appears to be fully functional. Is there some way I can have this other account my docs and apps?

Thanks

DonMahony, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files

1. Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files - Similar Threads - Stored profile allow

2. Not allowed access to some folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowed access to some folders: Hello, I am the administrator for my network and have created most of the folders in my computers, today, I wanted to open a document folder and was told, I did "not have permission to access the folder". It is a Documents Folder that was evidently moved into the Windows...
  3. Not allowed access to some folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not allowed access to some folders: Hello, I am the administrator for my network and have created most of the folders in my computers, today, I wanted to open a document folder and was told, I did "not have permission to access the folder". It is a Documents Folder that was evidently moved into the Windows...
  4. Not allowed access to some folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to allow access to other Microsoft accounts users to my computer?

How to allow access to other Microsoft accounts users to my computer?: I’m giving my old computer to someone else and it has windows 8.1 on it still. The only way for her to log in is to give her my password as my account is the only one on the computer and it has administrator rights. It is also the same password to my Hotmail email account...
  6. User Profile Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Access: Hello all,Recently my computer entered into a BSOD loop that has progressed to the point where I believe my only option is to wipe my SSD and reinstall Windows. In attempt to to save my files, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to copy the contents of the original drive onto an...
  7. User Profile Access

User Profile Access: Hello all,Recently my computer entered into a BSOD loop that has progressed to the point where I believe my only option is to wipe my SSD and reinstall Windows. In attempt to to save my files, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to copy the contents of the original drive onto an...
  8. User Profile Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. User Profiles & Access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profiles & Access: I set up a user profile for myself and my wife on a new PC. I was working fine on mine and switched to my wife’s to let her set up her emails etc. However, when i tried to gt in, I received an error message “User Profile Service service failed in sign-in, User profile...
  10. Can not access my User profile or files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not access my User profile or files: i first recieved a login error and Windows assigned a Temp Acct. i followed steps to delete the temp and rename the .bak file however, now i can only log in as Administrator. I have run this in Safe Mode too. I have scanned from a sfc file. If i could access my documents just...