Windows 10: storport.sys BSOD with computer lagging when interacting with internet

Discus and support storport.sys BSOD with computer lagging when interacting with internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been getting slowly worse and worse and now its to the point where I can do anything. I have a intel SSD SC2CW120A3 (I think that's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cis190, Oct 9, 2015.

1. cis190 Win User

storport.sys BSOD with computer lagging when interacting with internet

My computer has been getting slowly worse and worse and now its to the point where I can do anything. I have a intel SSD SC2CW120A3 (I think that's the model number). Usually gets really laggy when I open chrome, watch youtube videos, and when it lags it makes my whole computer studer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for any help given!

Attachment 42137

:)

cis190, Oct 9, 2015
  2. RyanCohen Win User

Storport.sys Problem When Installing Windows 10

So I'm getting a BSOD when trying to update to Windows 10 from 7. The error message says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Storport.sys) Any help would be much appreciated!

RyanCohen, Oct 9, 2015
  3. BSOD - driver IRQL not less or equal (storport.sys)

This problem is still not resolved...

I have had multiple BSOD and restarts when I was away from the computer. I can only assume that those restarts are related to this issue since the only other restarts are the overnight update restarts.

I just received a new but related BSOD error:

KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (storport.sys)

Please advise!

MrRogers71, Oct 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi cis190,

storport.sys BSOD with computer lagging when interacting with internet [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Tweakbit, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Please update following drivers

• npf
    • nuvserenum (don't know from what this driver is, some information below)
    • nuvserial (don't know from what this driver is, some information below)
    • OpenHardwareMonitor
    • RzDxgk
    • RzFilter

Code: Nuvoton Serenum Filter Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\nuvserenum.sys Nuvoton Serial driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\nuvserial.sys[/quote]

Thema:

1. storport.sys BSOD with computer lagging when interacting with internet - Similar Threads - storport sys BSOD

2. A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter: I've been trying to update my current network adapter, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Card, to my new one NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter. But everytime I go to update it, my computer gets a BSOD. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated....
  3. A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter: I've been trying to update my current network adapter, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Card, to my new one NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter. But everytime I go to update it, my computer gets a BSOD. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  5. BSOD when interacting with SD cards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when interacting with SD cards: Hello, I've recently been encountering BSOD on my laptop, seemingly only when I try to interact with microSD cards. I was wondering if I could get some help on fixing this issue. It tends to happen whenever I try to flash images onto an SD card using a flashing software like...
  6. Computer BSoD when connecting to internet

Computer BSoD when connecting to internet: My computer is bluescreening when it connects to the internet. It crashes with error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I tried disabling some drivers but it didn't work. I did a virus scan and nothing showed up. Everything works fine when not connected to the internet. How do I fix...
  7. dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix: I have run the driver verifier and created a minidump and nfo file. Intel i5-8400 Windows 10 1909 GTX1060 3GB Thanks for the help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRaCX8SFQwSpzXo1QxYDCZsTpQr?e=telifi...
  8. Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The dxgmms2.sys file is a Windows system driver file that is associated with the Graphics Rendering capabilities of a computer. This file is known to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or Hard [...] This post Fix...
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys): Hello When using my vpn I get the BSOD. Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) My cpu says it is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, I made sure it was updated still happens. I would appreciate if someone can look at the log posted below I am lost at the moment...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. storport.sys exception not handled