Windows 10: Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Discus and support Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bansaw, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Bansaw Win User

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones.
    I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button.
    I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video?

:)

Bansaw, Dec 6, 2017

2. 3D effects on Story Remix

Hi

I would like to know why I don't have 3d effects on story remix.

Can you help me out, please?

Thanks

Mara Nielsen, Dec 6, 2017
  3. 3D effects on Story Remix

maybe your computer doesn't support 3d effects on the Photos app. all the same, submit feedback through feedback hub

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Dec 6, 2017
Thema:

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

1. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ? - Similar Threads - Story Remix video

2. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  3. "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.: I was using my computer normally when suddenly the screen went black. After a few seconds, it came back and I thought that was weird. A few minutes later I noticed that my mouse/cursor looks weird. When dragging apps around the mouse becomes normal, but once you stop it goes...
  4. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  5. Remix 3D Sunset

Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  6. Remix 3D

Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  7. Story Remix

Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  8. access to Remix 3d library

access to Remix 3d library: I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D. But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'. My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location. So why I cannot access it ?...
  9. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....
  10. Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?

Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?: I can't get Photos app to offer the Story Remix option no matter how I open it. It's definitely the latest version. I'm running an older Surface Pro, Windows 10 Home. Really need the Remix transition facility....